• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

Established Member
Arsenal boss Unai Emery, speaking to BBC MOTD: "90 minutes a lot of things happened. When it was 11 v 11 we didn't control the match how we wanted because we lost a lot of balls in the middle and gave them chances in the transition. When we could attack and get the ball in the box we weren't bad really. We were also creating chances to score. After the goal we could be calm and improve and the red card changed the idea. For the second half we needed to play first with the head but also with our heart. We needed supporters pushing us and us to take some risks. The team spirit was amazing. We need to continue working and improving things.

"Aston Villa is a good team and an organised team. After this I hope we can improve and be strong. Together with the supporters we will be strong for the matches and hopefully improve.

"It is out challenge to improve defensively. They didn't have a lot of chances to score."

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal boss Unai Emery, speaking to BBC MOTD: "90 minutes a lot of things happened. When it was 11 v 11 we didn't control the match how we wanted because we lost a lot of balls in the middle and gave them chances in the transition. When we could attack and get the ball in the box we weren't bad really. We were also creating chances to score. After the goal we could be calm and improve and the red card changed the idea. For the second half we needed to play first with the head but also with our heart. We needed supporters pushing us and us to take some risks. The team spirit was amazing. We need to continue working and improving things.

"Aston Villa is a good team and an organised team. After this I hope we can improve and be strong. Together with the supporters we will be strong for the matches and hopefully improve.

"It is out challenge to improve defensively. They didn't have a lot of chances to score."

Good lord. Shut the man up! He's embarrassing.

Mohamed7

Biensports? They are awful talk too much s**te
Yeah. Unfortunately, I am stuck with them down here. Even BBC would have been a better choice. Crap pundits. Beyond belief.

Some matches we had Mou and AW and it was so refreshing going away from the BS to actual analytics of the game.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Arsenal boss Unai Emery, speaking to BBC MOTD: "Aston Villa is a good team and an organised team. After this I hope we can improve and be strong. Together with the supporters we will be strong for the matches and hopefully improve.

Huh? They are ****e and will probably be relegated. They can't be that organised either if they were 2-1 up and playing against 10 men only to lose 3-2.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Holy ****ing crap, I am usually one of the fans with infinite unjustified believe but really switched off at half-time to not get depressed.

What a nice surprise for once, have to say I really only care for the result right now as I believe in this squad and I've seen what they are capable of. They just tend to switch back to a weak mindset way too often.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Watched the highlights again. We produced quite some good chances in the 2nd half. Chambers was a big addition. Added a goal and had some fire. Guendouzi was epic in the 2nd half. Thought he had scored when his shot bounced of the post and into the back of the keeper. Even watching the highlights I thought it again...

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Yeah but I don't understand how you can seek to control a match, but yet play set up so badly especially in midfield; there is a huge gap between our attack and defense, every single time Villa broke on us in the first half the completely marched through our midfield. Anyway..

Pepes blue pill

That final sentence is so concerning

ASIF

Someday Arsenal is going to give me a heart attack.Emery ball is shiit.We completely bossed the game the moment that Snail Xhaka was substituted.Its not that hard to see why cant Emery see it.The team showed some heart today.And the best form of defence is attack. We pushed them back and Douzi was running the show.Aubameyang saved us again.That man is not appreciated enough without him we would be on 5 points.Pepe got of the mark but Aubameyang should be our Penalty taker from now onwards.Wish Bellerin and Tierney are back for Old Trafford want to beat them soo bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom