• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa | Sunday 8th November| 19:15 GMT| Illegal Streams

Who’s the better keeper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I can understand you saying Pepe might be a mistake. Including Saliba who is a kid, wasn't that expensive and has yet to feature at the discretion of a manager whose competency must start to be questioned is absurd. You cannot write a kid you've never seen play for us off, when he's 7-8 years younger than what is typically the beginning of the prime of a player in his position when he was rated by everyone except a manager who is struggling.

Spending 30m on a player who wont improve your squad for maybe 3-4 years when your in free fall is terrible business. Especially when your a club that doesnt have huge resources. If your a stable club and your position is more or less guaranteed in your league and CL (bayern,liverpool,dortmund,juventus,psg etc) buying players that will take 3 years to develop is ok.

When you've finished 5th then 8th and looking like you'll finish mid table this season it's a huge waste of resources.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Spending 30m on a promising young player when YOU'RE a club that doesn't have massive resources is good business. Writing a 19 year old player off 3 months into a season because YOU'RE impatient does not make it bad business. We actually have no clue what his level is outside the actions of our inexperienced and presently floundering manager who rates Lacazette. Mustafi is a waste of resources. Pepe looks like a waste of resources. Xhaka was a waste of resources. A kid who can still be sold on for the same price you bought him for easily even if he doesn't feature all year is not bad business. There's literally no way to appraise him right now and yet you're jumping to conclusions that have no merit. Would you rather more signings like Willian and Cedric or would you rather we take make low risk, high reward signings that at least give us the potential to make a world class player who can either win us things or bring in funds for a more ready made talent? The funny thing is that when someone like Mbappe blows up I bet you wonder why we couldn't get them in before they were on other teams' radar.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Spending 30m on a player who wont improve your squad for maybe 3-4 years when your in free fall is terrible business. Especially when your a club that doesnt have huge resources. If your a stable club and your position is more or less guaranteed in your league and CL (bayern,liverpool,dortmund,juventus,psg etc) buying players that will take 3 years to develop is ok.

When you've finished 5th then 8th and looking like you'll finish mid table this season it's a huge waste of resources.

Spot on.

I’d say the same for Pepe, Luiz and Mari plus handing out long contract to the likes of Willian, Cedric etc. We’ve been wasting our limited resources on average or finished players that we could have survived without.

If we had a bit more trust in the development of our youngsters like Bukayo Saka and Reiss Nelson then we wouldn’t have made a huge error in signing Pepe. I’m sure the club were aware that Saka was on the cusp of a breakthrough season into the first team.

I’ll give credit to the club for Gabriel Magalhães and Thomas Partey as they’ve been two of our better signings in the past few years. We need to get lucky and bring in some more profiles like those two if we’re going to have any chance of progressing. Also, the manager needs to stick to his word and our philosophy by putting his trust in the young players in the PL.

Goonger

Just wanted to add, it's depressing watching different number 9's every other week come to Emirates & perform like they have. Ollie Watkins yesterday was everything Laca isn't. Vardy likewise. Can go to the likes of Calvert-Lewin, Jiminez, Danny Ings & Patrick Bamford as well FFS.

Laca doesn't work. Nketiah doesn't work. Either try Auba or get someone that does.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
DpJJ.gif

Why

Always Me ?
Was a very painful game to watch, so much so I turned off the last 15 minutes.

I just can't figure it out, is it the players who don't care, or is Arteta telling them to do things that go against their usual intentions as players.

A point I picked up on was where Ceballos came on, and he was exchanging some passes with Tierney.

Ceballos passed to him and started making movement. Tierney stood static and didn't run with the ball, and passed it straight back. Ceballos then started fuming at Tierney telling him to move. You could see a few times where Ceballos mouthed off at players for varius reasons. He seemed to really be trying to drive the team forward and nobody was bothered.

Just week in week out now I watch us play and its boring.

We just never seem to be able to create space or run at a team. I thought the whole pass it around the back was there to create more space, well it isn't working.

All of their front 3 kept running at us and found tons of space, they attacked with speed. We do not.

Ive said it before and ill say it again, how do we have the strikeforce we have and create **** all? None of them seem able or willing to create something out of nothing. Auba seems scared to even shoot at the moment. Think back to last season where he would cut inside and try a shot. He doesn't even do that anymore.

Something seems seriously wrong, when we have not scored in 4 hours of open play.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Spot on.

I’d say the same for Pepe, Luiz and Mari plus handing out long contract to the likes of Willian, Cedric etc. We’ve been wasting our limited resources on average or finished players that we could have survived without.

If we had a bit more trust in the development of our youngsters like Bukayo Saka and Reiss Nelson then we wouldn’t have made a huge error in signing Pepe. I’m sure the club were aware that Saka was on the cusp of a breakthrough season into the first team.

I’ll give credit to the club for Gabriel Magalhães and Thomas Partey as they’ve been two of our better signings in the past few years. We need to get lucky and bring in some more profiles like those two if we’re going to have any chance of progressing. Also, the manager needs to stick to his word and our philosophy by putting his trust in the young players in the PL.

How is it spot on :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was a very painful game to watch, so much so I turned off the last 15 minutes.

I just can't figure it out, is it the players who don't care, or is Arteta telling them to do things that go against their usual intentions as players.

A point I picked up on was where Ceballos came on, and he was exchanging some passes with Tierney.

Ceballos passed to him and started making movement. Tierney stood static and didn't run with the ball, and passed it straight back. Ceballos then started fuming at Tierney telling him to move. You could see a few times where Ceballos mouthed off at players for varius reasons. He seemed to really be trying to drive the team forward and nobody was bothered.

Just week in week out now I watch us play and its boring.

We just never seem to be able to create space or run at a team. I thought the whole pass it around the back was there to create more space, well it isn't working.

All of their front 3 kept running at us and found tons of space, they attacked with speed. We do not.

Ive said it before and ill say it again, how do we have the strikeforce we have and create **** all? None of them seem able or willing to create something out of nothing. Auba seems scared to even shoot at the moment. Think back to last season where he would cut inside and try a shot. He doesn't even do that anymore.

Something seems seriously wrong, when we have not scored in 4 hours of open play.
Most down to the system it's very easy to stop when you defend you'll only have to stay solid and don't allow space. We heavily depend on wingbacks to go forward and help the attack but bellerin and Saka are not elite players to cause problems to the opponent defense

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
It seems after almost a year Arteta has been finally found out by opposition managers.

Emery was slaughtered for playing two DMs in a back 5 (although he at least had WBs overlapping from time to time). Arteta should be held accountable here as well.

Wryer

The narrative about Arsenal having the best defense in the league barely lasted a week.:facepalm:

The concerning thing about this loss is that this was not about a one-off loss of form, or the occasional lapses. We all know there is still something fundamentally broken. The general lack of desire and ownership is painful to watch.

The "not me, someone else" attitude permeates through the entire team. The defending against the goals conceded was exactly that. "Uh uh, I'm not gonna be the one breaking ranks to chase down the attacker. Not me."

Absolute car crash.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
No nobody does that even yesterday after Italy blocked most streaming sites i still unfortunately found good stream. Seem they know it will be bad day for me.

I'm sure last week some on here paid £14.95.

My streams were playing up a bit. I ended up watching the 2nd half with French commentary but at least the link worked without interruption. I refuse to have Sky, they will never get any of my money!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm sure last week some on here paid £14.95.

My streams were playing up a bit. I ended up watching the 2nd half with French commentary but at least the link worked without interruption. I refuse to have Sky, they will never get any of my money!
Thought the 15 pounds for game got canceled because people weren't happy seem they insist with this bs

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It seems after almost a year Arteta has been finally found out by opposition managers.

Emery was slaughtered for playing two DMs in a back 5 (although he at least had WBs overlapping from time to time). Arteta should be held accountable here as well.

Saw his presser and he said he takes full responsibility for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom