• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea nowhere near as bad as expected and Sp**s will probably sort themselves out eventually. This won’t be the top four by default that we expected.

ChefMan21

Can I say how much I love Douzi? Just harasses all game. Would love another one or two players to do that, because it's helping us get the ball back.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I swear Xhaka can’t make a tackle to save his life. May as well put money on him getting a yellow every time he plays.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Xhaka's brain

small-brain-between-fingers-mixed-260nw-449184415.jpg

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Xhaka almost picks up his 5 yellow suspension in the 8th match of the season. Unfortunately he didn't.

ptrcopp

I’d really like to know if the team is suppose to press because 2 or 3 players do and it is immediately broken when they aren’t backed up

Mohamed7

Xhaka only knows how to foul. Pathetic.
Pointless to have him when we already have Guenzy.

He's good neither side of the game. But somehow Unai insists on him. It's not even that difficult and expensive to find proper defensive player.

ptrcopp

You know how they are, VAR is a glorified
Offside decision system.

overturning a referees decision is almost impossible otherwise.

That’s harsh.

It also disallows goals when it brushes the hairs on an attacking player’s arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom