• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

We should start taking over the game now. We have saved energy while Bournemouth give us their best shot. Now we take over.

But will we?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can't wait to see people praising how we held on to a lead a) at home. b) against Bournemouth, instead of focusing on the fact that we created very, very little yet again.
Don’t speak too soon man...

I’m expecting a nervy end to the game.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

This game's been a borefest, I'm watching another game at the same time. Matchday threads go often off topic.

At least I'm posting about football. You're always whinging about other posters. Tiresome.
Maybe because it's f*cking annoying and repetitive to hear the same 10 posters yelling Emery out every time he f*cking sneezes?

Iceman10

Established Member
Tierney for Kola would be nice. Kola's positioning over the last 10 minutes or so has been poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom