• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Maybe because it's f*cking annoying and repetitive to hear the same 10 posters yelling Emery out every time he f*cking sneezes?
I understand that but my word he’s an awful manager.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Don’t speak too soon man...

I’m expecting a nervy end to the game.

It's more of an overarching comment than anything else.

Don't think we'll hold on to a clean sheet at all. Hopefully we'll get another one in to make the 3 points a sure thing.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Martin Atkinson isn't giving us **** all game while Bournemouth can do just about anything. Swear he will give them a game tying penalty right at the death.

OSBK

Established Member
No surpise this second half. Again no physical presence up front so the ball just keeps coming back again and again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Does the high pressing at 1st half affect us. I don't think so we look as skoppy as Watford 2nd half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom