• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
It's over.Thank **** !

giphy.gif

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
As much as I love Tierney that is still a defensive sub. We had no attackers left. And Tierney is still on a recovery program.

I know, but some of the chances that fell over to Kola, you'd feel KT would've made into more dangerous chances for Auba, etc.

Really hoping for that international break to come.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Well not the best or most entertaining performances but I'd take a clean sheet against one the best attacking sides in PL the past couple of seasons.

Gunedouzi, Ceballos, Chambers, Kola and Luiz all played well.

Toast

Established Member
As much as I love Tierney that is still a defensive sub. We had no attackers left. And Tierney is still on a recovery program.

True, but a better sub than Toreira imo. It would've at least allowed us to maintain our shape. Maybe he's not fit enough to come on, but then why is he on the bench?

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
If we can get into the top 4 while playing sh*tty like this, then I can only take off my hat for Unai :lol:

LG10

Didn’t create a single open play chance, very grim stuff. Hard to get excited when you know Sheffield will give us a beating in two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom