• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
we cannot create anything

really am sick of valuing work rate over all else

torreria comes on and loses the ball every time he passes it but it's all good cos he's out of breath...

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Good result but yet another grim performance, think we were in much better shape this time last year if I'm being honest.

nicky47

Established Member
1 nil to The Arsenal. Glad I didn't watch the match, but I'll take that all day! Pray Bellerin and Tierney will make some kind of difference to the way we play when they get back.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Most boring season in years... Liverpool already won the league and we are stuck with this manager.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Happy with the result. Even more happy I didn't pay for a flight down and ticket to the game when I had the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom