PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by OnlyOne, Oct 3, 2019.

?

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

1. Yes

14.5%
  2. Obviously yes

22.6%
  3. Not right away, but soon

32.3%
  4. Banned entirely

30.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

I swear we just got back from an international break. Another one so soon? I can’t stand it.

asukru and Steps like this.
  2. Fallout

Fallout Well-Known Member

If you wanna get introspective about the situation, then you have to admit you're doing the same thing, except your target for criticism is the fans rather than the manager.

Not meant as an attack btw. The whole point of a forum is to transmit your knowledge/opinion to the world.

3. Kingofthebongo

Kingofthebongo Well-Known Member

Dude. I asked you if there anywhere I made the claim which you attributed to me "because other teams have bigger problems than we do, we are not allowed to critique our own team"
    The answer is no, because I never did say that.
    I love critiquing our team - that's the whole point.
    Anyway I don't like to argue about anything except the team, in an analytical way. Not an emotional, agenda driven way.

4. Preacher

Preacher Anti-Ornstein

Kingofthebongo likes this.
  5. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

We had 2 on target and so did Bournemouth. 12 shots to us in total and 10 to them. The stats were very close and their pass completion was better and they fouled less, hence the scoreline and grumbling.

GeorgiaGunner and Fewtch like this.
  6. Kingofthebongo

Why do you think I picked it :lol:

7. Big Poppa

Big Poppa Well-Known Member Trusted

:lol:

This is the dumbest exchange I’ve had in 13 years on A-M. The part in bold was a question to you. The part preceding it is what you said.

Anyway no agenda here and certainly no emotion.

8. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory Moderator Moderator

Just saw the match.

Big bag of meh. Pretty fortunate to get the win but at least we got it.

Gooner Zig and Ashybashy86 like this.
  9. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory Moderator Moderator

Martinelli getting PL minutes was probably the best part of this game.

Artisan, ASIF, Jetalpha and 4 others like this.
  10. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

There will be another in November :lol: but that there wont be until March i guess

al-Ustaadh likes this.
  11. TornadoTed

TornadoTed Well-Known Member

Luiz or Chambers both deserve to start ahead of Xhaka at DM for me.

Luiz/Chambers
    Willock/Torreira - Guendouzi/Ceballos

12. MLK79

MLK79 Well-Known Member

I'm really here contemplating doing just that. It really doesn't make sense getting 3 hours of sleep and then forcing my way out of bed to only see this happiness killing shït. I would fall asleep during these matches if it weren't for the fact that I'm on here following. Today I put my phone down during halftime and dozed off before someone woke me up. It was just that boring.

Artisan, ASIF, qwerty99 and 7 others like this.
  13. Kingofthebongo

I'm so honoured, 13 year old veteran of AM.

It really is not that difficult to comprehend :lol:

Recap: You posed to me a question that had absolutely no basis at all in what I said previously. I asked you to point out where I said that that you can't critique our team? And you quoted my opinion on Man U and other teams having difficulty. You see, that is not me saying you can't critique our team.
    Again, I will ask you where did I say that you cant critique our team? I can wait.

14. DJ_Markstar

DJ_Markstar Well-Known Member

:lol:

The Xhaka haters really are a devoted bunch.

15. MLK79

MLK79 Well-Known Member

Mate, stop talking nonsense. Sport is about entertainment. The most entertaining ones have the biggest following. Skipping stones on a body of water to see who can go the furthest is a sport, but alas, no one wants to watch that. The reason why Bolt got paid millions to turn up at meets is because he brought the entertainment. Do you really think people would be wondering where the crowd is at the world championships if Bolt was still competing.

Artisan and Ashybashy86 like this.
  16. Fewtch

Fewtch Ozil at 10 And Emery Out

Wouldn’t blame you guys at all :facepalm:

17. RacingPhoton

RacingPhoton Well-Known Member

I chose to go for this as we have a good goal scoring record against Bournemouth and their defence is usually ****. Didn't expect to turn out like this.

Artisan and lamby22 like this.
  18. Jasard

Jasard Forum Issue Troubleshooter

This was boring and Emery still not learning but I can't be bothered to be annoyed after getting 3 points while Sp**s and United get humiliated once again. Even City lost again. :Celebration:

19. Jackie_Treehorn

Jackie_Treehorn Well-Known Member

Good point. I think the return of Héctor and Holdini along with Tierney’s arrival might help keep that from happening.

People seem to love to slate him over his wardrobe, hair, veganism, whatever but he’s miles better than AMN at RB. I truly believe Holding can be the calming influence on our defending that BFG once was when we defended well as a team. And Tierney, well he’s a ****ing beast that’s a real threat crossing into the box - also miles ahead of his replacement.

I still worry about our strange lack of creativity in a midfield I think has some real talent. I think this squad can finish much stronger than last year’s. Let’s hope...

Lady_Gooner likes this.
  20. juice man

juice man Well-Known Member

I thought the part where we got 3 points was pretty neat myself.

GeorgiaGunner likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.