• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallout

But only when you criticise a manager can you show the world how knowledgeable you are. And that’s why Wenger and Emery get such massive stick on here. :lol:
If you wanna get introspective about the situation, then you have to admit you're doing the same thing, except your target for criticism is the fans rather than the manager.

Not meant as an attack btw. The whole point of a forum is to transmit your knowledge/opinion to the world.

Kingofthebongo

“United have bigger and more expensive problems than we do”.

I did not think you were addressing me.
Dude. I asked you if there anywhere I made the claim which you attributed to me "because other teams have bigger problems than we do, we are not allowed to critique our own team"
The answer is no, because I never did say that.
I love critiquing our team - that's the whole point.
Anyway I don't like to argue about anything except the team, in an analytical way. Not an emotional, agenda driven way.

Preacher

Always Crying
99964.jpg

@Kingofthebongo you're representing your avi well.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Dude. I asked you if there anywhere I made the claim which you attributed to me "because other teams have bigger problems than we do, we are not allowed to critique our own team"
The answer is no, because I never did say that.
I love critiquing our team - that's the whole point.
Anyway I don't like to argue about anything except the team, in an analytical way. Not an emotional, agenda driven way.

:lol:

This is the dumbest exchange I’ve had in 13 years on A-M. The part in bold was a question to you. The part preceding it is what you said.

Anyway no agenda here and certainly no emotion.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Anyone supporting the idea playing Luiz as DM when Holding back to starting line up? I don't think Luiz deserve to be dropped been excellent since joined apart from 2 mistakes

Luiz or Chambers both deserve to start ahead of Xhaka at DM for me.

Luiz/Chambers
Willock/Torreira - Guendouzi/Ceballos

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Feel sorry for the non European fans who wake up/stay up to watch Emeryball every week. You guys should just pivot to being one of those “only the result matter” guys and keep your circadian rhythm intact.
I'm really here contemplating doing just that. It really doesn't make sense getting 3 hours of sleep and then forcing my way out of bed to only see this happiness killing shït. I would fall asleep during these matches if it weren't for the fact that I'm on here following. Today I put my phone down during halftime and dozed off before someone woke me up. It was just that boring.

Kingofthebongo

:lol:

This is the dumbest exchange I’ve had in 13 years on A-M. The part in bold was a question to you. The part preceding it is what you said.

Anyway no agenda here and certainly no emotion.
I'm so honoured, 13 year old veteran of AM.

It really is not that difficult to comprehend :lol:

Recap: You posed to me a question that had absolutely no basis at all in what I said previously. I asked you to point out where I said that that you can't critique our team? And you quoted my opinion on Man U and other teams having difficulty. You see, that is not me saying you can't critique our team.
Again, I will ask you where did I say that you cant critique our team? I can wait.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
No sport is about seeing who is the best

Does Usain Bolt run funny? No he runs faster

Therein lies the entertainment

When entertainment wins over the sportive reasons it only leads to a downslide
Mate, stop talking nonsense. Sport is about entertainment. The most entertaining ones have the biggest following. Skipping stones on a body of water to see who can go the furthest is a sport, but alas, no one wants to watch that. The reason why Bolt got paid millions to turn up at meets is because he brought the entertainment. Do you really think people would be wondering where the crowd is at the world championships if Bolt was still competing.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I'm really here contemplating doing just that. It really doesn't make sense getting 3 hours of sleep and then forcing my way out of bed to only see this happiness killing shït. I would fall asleep during these matches if it weren't for the fact that I'm on here following. Today I put my phone down during halftime and dozed off before someone woke me up. It was just that boring.
Wouldn’t blame you guys at all :facepalm:

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I almost bought a ticket but I live in Scotland and the price including the flight down would have set me back just under 200 quid. As I don't get to many games I actually don't grudge paying that amount but I couldn't justify (in my head) paying that to watch the turgid football we have been playing.
I chose to go for this as we have a good goal scoring record against Bournemouth and their defence is usually ****. Didn't expect to turn out like this.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I’m really worried that last season will repeat itself where our performances caught up with us in the end. I really hope that’s not the case.
At least we’re getting results but these performances are not good enough
Good point. I think the return of Héctor and Holdini along with Tierney’s arrival might help keep that from happening.

People seem to love to slate him over his wardrobe, hair, veganism, whatever but he’s miles better than AMN at RB. I truly believe Holding can be the calming influence on our defending that BFG once was when we defended well as a team. And Tierney, well he’s a ****ing beast that’s a real threat crossing into the box - also miles ahead of his replacement.

I still worry about our strange lack of creativity in a midfield I think has some real talent. I think this squad can finish much stronger than last year’s. Let’s hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom