• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Proper Emery ball this game!

But 3 points is 3 points, hopefully Auba-Laca-Pepe start in the next games and we should be fine.

Vibra

Established Member
Pressing so aggressively for as long as they did is impressive by Burnley, usually they tire themselves out by the 30th minute.

Xhaka would have struggled under that pressure in the first half but would have come in handy towards the end

Malky

Established Member
Hard fought 3 points there but I'm not confident that we're ready to go up against Liverpool next week.

GunnerUK

Good seeing the Emirates staying at full Capacity to the final whistle for the first time since I can remember. And if Cabellos keeps putting in cameos like that he’ll have to be our number 1 Priority transfer target next summer.

COYG

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Full time!! Love getting the campaign off with a win at home.

6 points from our initial opening fixtures is a rarity for us.

Onwards to Anfield with a cautious optinism.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Burnley are horrible, horrible to watch.

I'd sacrifice more than one cat for them to be relegated.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
6 points. Top of the league. Now

753-A28-ED-9-ED9-431-F-A9-C7-19-A87-E513-DE7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom