• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 0 - 0 Burnley | Sunday 23rd January | KO: 14:00 GMT |

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-Burnley.jpg

Really bad performance last night. We need a strong reaction. We don't just need to beat this lot, we need to do it convincingly. A statement win, if you like.

But problem is even with Partey back, we're in a worse situation than we were a week ago. We are light in midfield (an understatement). Our only recognized CM is 22 year old from the Belgian league playing his first season in the league.

Let's not even talk about Arteta. Don't want his templars attacking me or sending me threats.

I think he'll go with the same Lineup today in Sunday.
This will be a twofer: Relegate Sean Dyche and get the three points.

Screenshot-20220120-231422.png

Screenshot-20220120-231355.png

Screenshot-20220120-231439.png

Like I said, I reckon Mikel will stick with the same starting XI that played the pool game. It will be interesting to see how. Lokonga and ødegaard themselves physically in midfield against those club bouncers.

Predicted Lineup

1875144_Arsenal.jpg

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
For the love God, please let this not get postponed :pray:

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Should just forfeit this one. AM told me season ended on Thursday and we lost the top 4 race because we got knocked out of the League Cup so what's the point?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The club can’t seriously think there aren’t any better options on the market than that car crash of a midfield.

Neglecting a key area once again.

Herewegooh

I totally understand the clubs stand on Auba, both in regards to the discipline issues, as well as our improved fluidity in attack since he's been drop. But surely we can't be that stubborn to not start him on Sunday. He is far from being my favorite, but as long as we pay his wages, we can't be dumb enough to throw away our chances of CL because of internal politics.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Was **** scared when I saw you posted in here and that it was a tweet, thought for sure it was gonna be something about a postponement request from Burnley.

Squeaky *** time, waiting for it to load :lol:
FJm1i2XVQAAaguQ

Apparently they still only have 11 players available 🤨

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Burnley, Swansea, Southampton, Blackburn... Baaah!

Only the name changes, seems like the tactics are still from the 90s.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Amazing how quickly football can turn.

This time last week, Sp**s was about to be postponed...thought that was a sign, it was our season.

Only days later...after that terrible first goal last night, Partey's ridiculous red and Sp**s somehow win...I feel if the Burnley game is not played, that's us ****ed... mentally, we need it played to get a win and get some positivity back at the club....we cannot go away to Wolves, with no Partey and Xhaka.

This sport, you love it and hate it!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
0_Arsenal-Burnley.jpg

Really bad performance last night. We need a strong reaction. We don't just need to beat this lot, we need to do it convincingly. A statement win, if you like.

But problem is even with Partey back, we're in a worse situation than we were a week ago. We are light in midfield (an understatement). Our only recognized CM is 22 year old from the Belgian league playing his first season in the league.

Let's not even talk about Arteta. Don't want his templars attacking me or sending me threats.

I think he'll go with the same Lineup today in Sunday.
This will be a twofer: Relegate Sean Dyche and get the three points.

Screenshot-20220120-231422.png

Screenshot-20220120-231355.png

Screenshot-20220120-231439.png

Like I said, I reckon Mikel will stick with the same starting XI that played the pool game. It will be interesting to see how. Lokonga and ødegaard themselves physically in midfield against those club bouncers.

Predicted Lineup

1875144_Arsenal.jpg

You really want him sacked starting all these threads, mate.

Pyres7

Getting points off us at the Emirates is gonna be a tough ask anyway, so maybe they'll do a Leeds and just get it over with.

I read that Burnley have already had 4 games postponed, which will catch up to them. They'll be playing 2-3 games a week in the final stretch to fit those in.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They’re literally bottom of the league. Impossible to lose against Burnley playing at the Emirates . . . isn’t it?

Tom Mix

Nothing but three points will do and I don't expect anything less than that. I don't expect a great performance but it won't be needed. There are 12 points for the taking in the next four games and we need to take them.

Comfortable 2-0 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom