• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 0 - 0 Burnley | Sunday 23rd January | KO: 14:00 GMT |

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-Burnley.jpg

Really bad performance last night. We need a strong reaction. We don't just need to beat this lot, we need to do it convincingly. A statement win, if you like.

But problem is even with Partey back, we're in a worse situation than we were a week ago. We are light in midfield (an understatement). Our only recognized CM is 22 year old from the Belgian league playing his first season in the league.

Let's not even talk about Arteta. Don't want his templars attacking me or sending me threats.

I think he'll go with the same Lineup today in Sunday.
This will be a twofer: Relegate Sean Dyche and get the three points.

Screenshot-20220120-231422.png

Screenshot-20220120-231355.png

Screenshot-20220120-231439.png

Like I said, I reckon Mikel will stick with the same starting XI that played the pool game. It will be interesting to see how. Lokonga and ødegaard themselves physically in midfield against those club bouncers.

Predicted Lineup

1875144_Arsenal.jpg

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So this likely going ahead because no word from Burnley that's mean likely they have enough players.

About the line up same that played against Liverpool we don't have other choice anyway

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Maybe stick Chambers in midfield for this one if only for a bit more experience there. Just create chances, be clinical, win, don't get injured and get out of Mordor. Don't overthink this Mikel. Sounds so simple.

bergholt

If we win this one then the ****ty last month is forgotten. If we don't win this one then wave bye to top 4. That simple really.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not sure if they are just resting them for the match, but I didn't see any of Tierney/Tomi/Nuno in the training pics.

Surely they couldn't all miss tomorrow, but how would we line up if they were all out...

Ramsdale
White-Holding-Gabriel
Chambers-Lokonga-Ødegaard-Saka
Gabby-Lacazette-ESR
...guess we could start Eddie and keep the 4-2-3-1, but we would have absolutely no real options on the bench then.

Last edited:

Tom Mix

I really think we should forget about midfield in this game and have our defence playing on the centre of the pitch, boxing them into their half for the 90 minutes.

They have bigger fish to fry after this game as they play direct rivals for the drop and recover players so an early goal will finish them off. Give them no hope and they won't get uppity.

Won’t even be watching, we’re winning this by 4/5 goals. 100% 3 points.
Even with the midfield that will be starting tomorrow? Would be amazing to win this by 4/5 goals. Goal difference could come in handy later on in the season.

Think we will win this tomorrow just not by 4 or 5. I do have them to win in my bet.

You have 5 figures on them i assume? 🤪

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Even with the midfield that will be starting tomorrow? Would be amazing to win this by 4/5 goals. Goal difference could come in handy later on in the season.

Think we will win this tomorrow just not by 4 or 5. I do have them to win in my bet.

You have 5 figures on them i assume? 🤪
Gdeep needs intervention.

Don’t stress.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sp**s to lose today, and combined with our win it will once again change the top 4 picture to in our favour.

Just do the business today Arsenal and we’re golden

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Please people, no more five figure bets! We need the players focused on the run in without worry of FA investigations.

Why

Always Me ?
I feel like we are back in that freefall period where we mess up a lot and lose stupid games. This is a loss or draw for me. They will sit deep, and just defend for 90mins, and we will struggle to break them down,

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I feel like we are back in that freefall period where we mess up a lot and lose stupid games. This is a loss or draw for me. They will sit deep, and just defend for 90mins, and we will struggle to break them down,

Not a hope, and I'm far from the most optimistic about the current regime but we'll win this, they can barely put a team out and they already lack quality, even if we play poorly our quality will see us edge it.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Not sure if they are just resting them for the match, but I didn't see any of Tierney/Tomi/Nuno in the training pics.

Surely they couldn't all miss tomorrow, but how would we line up if they were all out...

Ramsdale
White-Holding-Gabriel
Chambers-Lokonga-Ødegaard-Saka
Gabby-Lacazette-ESR
...guess we could start Eddie and keep the 4-2-3-1, but we would have absolutely no real options on the bench then.
Your team looks more promising than our first choice. At least we have a midfield!

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Seems like Tomiyasu is unavailable. Maybe it was a stupid idea to rush him back. Should win anyway obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom