• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Cardiff | January 29th| KO: 19:45

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TorontoGooner76

Me may just see the nightmare pairing of Mustafi/Xhaka at CB on Tuesday. Now there is something to cause you to be in edge the whole match!

What else can we do? I don't think it would be wise to play Nacho and Kola at the same time, since we are short enough at the back. Mavro is not match fit and I am not sure if Emery trusts him yet, let alone any of the other young CB's.

Dire situation when you think about it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Why would it, they don't know him anymore than we do

Have you seen the flowers and messages outside Cardiff stadium? They may not have known him but he was officially a Cardiff player and the fans care. You clearly don't!

0_BRITAIN-FRANCE-ARGENTINA-FBL-ENG-ARG-FRA-PR-CARDIFF-LIGUE1-AVIAT.jpg

boyinneedofhumor

I'll like to try and console/encourage/motivate you guys with the following... try it... see if it works...

I cheered a mate on today. Told him not to be fussed if we concede a goal first during the next match, cos we're equally capable of that to a top or bottom side (heck, let's make that the entire league).
Aim of the game isn't about not leaking goals, it's about scoring more than the other side.

And we both brightened up as we left the bathroom mirror...

ptrcopp

I pray Emery doesnt play Granit in defense..

Leno

Niles/Lichty Mustafi Monreal Kolasinac

Guendouzi Torreira Xhaka

Özil/Rambo

Lacazette Aubameyang​

Agree with this. I’m surprised very few have though of Monreal back there. He’ll be fine against Cardiff.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'll like to try and console/encourage/motivate you guys with the following... try it... see if it works...

I cheered a mate on today. Told him not to be fussed if we concede a goal first during the next match, cos we're equally capable of that to a top or bottom side (heck, let's make that the entire league).
Aim of the game isn't about not leaking goals, it's about scoring more than the other side.

And we both brightened up as we left the bathroom mirror...

If we lose I blame you and your friend. I suggest you go to your friend in the mirror and head butt him!

Reactions: A_G

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I pray Emery doesnt play Granit in defense..

Leno

Niles/Lichty Mustafi Monreal Kolasinac

Guendouzi Torreira Xhaka

Özil/Rambo

Lacazette Aubameyang​

Mavro has been playing with the u23's and is now training with 1st team, he's a CB, play him rather than Monreal, Xhaka or Lichtsteiner. Put Medley on the bench just in case.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Mavro has been playing with the u23's and is now training with 1st team, he's a CB, play him rather than Monreal, Xhaka or Lichtsteiner. Put Medley on the bench just in case.

Really wouldnt mind Mav playing but I’m not convinced Emery would do it.. Monreal has played well at CB in the past and he’s an experienced player. I think that’s what he’ll go for.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Mav should play if he is fit and sharp enough. And please please please start Nacho at LB instead of Kola. Had enough of Kola in a back 4. Such a liability. Nacho is pretty good with overlapping runs and cutbacks as well. And he has developed a habit to be at the right place at the right time too to score a few.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
What? No it does not. How bloody arrogant are you people?
Have you seen the population size of Argentina? Brazil?
We have 30 million fans here who watch PSL and don't even have access to British sport.

Of course it does :lol:
It's not even about being arrogant - just gotta look at the figures involved and the interest around the world in English football.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

5c501707e4af1.jpg

I'd go this imo, Cardiff at home is fine to bed in Mavro however if must put Monreal at CB. As long as Xhaka isn't back there this line up should easily dominate.

HBL

Established Member

No clue who the source is, or the reliability but if it's true that's ruthless from Emery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom