• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Cardiff | January 29th| KO: 19:45

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Could be a banana skin, as Cardiff are playing after a highly emotional event of losing a teammate, they'll give everything to make a mark and then Warnock is a dinosaur who will probably deploy a deep 5-4-1 wall

Of course it does :lol:
It's not even about being arrogant - just gotta look at the figures involved and the interest around the world in English football.
Don't want to get into your discussion but this is somehow true although I've watched a few SPL games on TV and I know S. Africans are really loyal to their teams and their stadiums are always almost fully packed. Either way, these two facts are basically non -related as most fans I know support their local teams and an international team, mostly in the BPL.
At least that's the situation in my home country , Kenya.

On a side note, there's this GK in the SPL whom I can't recall by name and have watched just once although I can't recall the team he plays for but he's got top notch ball distribution and very good feet. You know him? @Mark Tobias

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Were they the team Leicester played first after the Helicopter blew up with all the fan banners? What a strange few months for their fans.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I read about this now. It may not occur to you but Arsenal have fans from all the way around the world.
Some player from Cardiff going missing isn't exactly biog news here in South Africa while the country next door is blowing their citizens up and we have a hijacking every 4.5 minutes.
The world doesn't revolve around fcking britain man!
that's what they thought themselves.

Letting go is the hardest thing to do..

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

No clue who the source is, or the reliability but if it's true that's ruthless from Emery.

I really can't see that be true, would be so stupid.. Fine to bench them, but who's supposed to be an option on the bench now?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

No clue who the source is, or the reliability but if it's true that's ruthless from Emery.
She's one of the fans who waits by the players' entrance to the stadium when they come in. She's been spot on with the team news for home games.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Kind of Beautiful imo. Only club who would let a fan play for the team

Be even sweeter when he hits a thunderous volley from outside the area to put us one up tonight :bounce:

2019 version of this needed

carl-jenkinson-arsenal.jpg

Last edited:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We should win this and whilst I would normally be all for us absolutely battering Cardiff and Warnock in particular, I'll take a comfortable 2-0 given the tragic events they're dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom