• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Arsenal 0 - 2 Chelsea | 22nd August | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Match Result Predictions

• Arsenal

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 96 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

arsenal-vs-chelsea.jpg

620x350

Well, let's not beat around the bush, the game vs Brentford was the same old tragic football we've seen this team play under Arteta and I am not sure why anything will be different vs Chelsea. They'll have Lukaku making his debut since he's had a full weeks training and we'll probably only have the same losers to choose from we did last season.

I'm only making this thread so @Oxeki can't because as of right now his win/loss ratio is embarrassing and someone has to stop this.

I'm sorry for not being positive but Chelsea will win this. 0-3.

Worried.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's gonna be Elneny-Xhaka for this one I reckon, it's gonna be **** bar a miracle.

This could be the most painful match to ever happen at The Emirates...we could get outplayed and well beaten, plus the crowd is likely to be very bad.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Conte and Campos on the stands. Amazon cameras shifting between Arteta's teary-eyed face, Edu texting a "get me out" message to Kia in the mould of Dot Cotton (Line of Duty), while Romelu outjumps Mari, White, Chambers to seal his hat-trick on Leno's near post.

Lights off. To be continued.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This wont be a whipping, but it will be a loss I reckon.

Arteta will resort back to his relegation style tactics, sit back, and play U shaped footy and hope for one of the patterns to deliver something. Chelsea likely to force the issue and get a goal on a set piece or winning the ball off of one of our mistakes.

Arsenal 0-1 Chelea.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It would be far from easy on the eye but in order to achieve any kind of decent result here you have to set up similar to our game at Stamford Bridge last season. Defend deep and compact, allow them to have the ball and hope we can sneak a goal from somewhere.

Playing a high line or getting numbers forward and we'll be murdered on the counter, we saw that enough in the friendly at the Emirates. We just don't have the pace in the defensive part of the field to cope with the likes of Havartz and Werner.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Watching our last win over them.

We did park the bus, but left all the windows and the door open, more their fault that we beat them.

They even created our goal, we were crap :lol:

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
Charity fc will give lukaku his debut hattrick with our midfield being overrun and farteta still telling us that himself, Elneny and xhaka are still the man's

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
L or a draw. Depend on how many mistakes we'll make. Chelsea will counter and Tuchel now understand how to play against us. We'll play on counter that how Arteta had success against them not sure it'll work this time Chelsea are strong don't have injures added Lukaku who maybe still rusty of no pre season but he clinical

The atmosphere will be not good and that bad sign but the fans did had enough of this BS we can be patient on mikel but there no improvement on team i don't blame them

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If Fan of Auba or laca or not but they have to be on pitch if we got any chance of even have shots on target. Pepe and Saka will start this too the rest of team will be the same maybe Holding for Mari the only change.

Malky

Established Member
Lukaku vs White & Mari is going to be a thing of nightmares. Big Rom with a hat-trick against us.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Laca auba still doubtful we need at least 1 of them fit can't throw Bolagun again against 3 cb he won't even see the ball the poor guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom