• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Chelsea | 3rd of January @ 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Both teams are nor in great form both been average and having disappointing season. So 1-1 draw.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We'll have too many tired players xhaka Wilshere never had rest Alexis too.

Expecting kosh and iwobi not going tho starting

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I've never cared less about a 'big game'. Normally when that happens we actually turn up...

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Let's just do the bare minimum in the league but throw all our eggs into the cups.

Doubt 2018 can be worse for us than 2017 was but then again this is Arsenal & if we do manage to one thing better than ANY other club it's get one over ourselves :lol:

2-0 (contigent on Iwobi being banned from London let alone the teamsheet)

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Chaps.

I’m here to defend Iwobi.

In court. For murdering our attacking play.

He cannot start, surely Mr. Wenger!!!!!!

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Chelsea are well rested, got themselves a nice confident boost with their Christmas results and will be well up for this while our form is horrendous, half our team will be missing and the other half still hasn't gotten over a game we lost about a month ago.

They're going to tear us a new one.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea are well rested, got themselves a nice confident boost with their Christmas results and will be well up for this while our form is horrendous, half our team will be missing and the other half still hasn't gotten over a game we lost about a month ago.

At least we can then get the Wenger out protests going again.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

they are not Liverpool to tear us new one it will be close game. what i'm afraid is the fatigue will affect us later in the game.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Anthony Taylor is a Manc. Probably want us to get something to stop Chelsea.

Need to appeal for everything near their box.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Conte keeps getting it wrong against us because he decides to go too conservative with two DMs. If he gives Cesc license to play throughballs we could have a big problem in the wide areas. I've been incredibly impressed with Christensen. He has probably been their best defender this season.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
they are not Liverpool to tear us new one it will be close game. what i'm afraid is the fatigue will affect us later in the game.

Looking at the form table Chelsea have actually been doing even better than Liverpool recently.

Anthony Taylor being in charge of the game is the silver lining here, didn't exactly help Chelsea when we played them in the cup final.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Anthony Taylor has been afraid to give decisions against Arsenal ever since Wenger told him he's dishonest to his federation.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Conte keeps getting it wrong against us because he decides to go too conservative with two DMs. If he gives Cesc license to play throughballs we could have a big problem in the wide areas. I've been incredibly impressed with Christensen. He has probably been their best defender this season.

Lisewise, Christensen will be a great player for them.

But from what I've seen from Kante on occasions this season, he's really not just a DM anymore. I forget which game it was, but on one occasion his creative play was so impressive. I didn't think it was possible to be more impressed by him, but his game is really developing.

Perhaps against us he'll be tasked with a more straightforward defensive role. But I think it's erroneous to think he can't create also.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I'd go with:
hvJkBIo.jpg

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Injury crisis incoming. A bit late but you knew it was too good to last!

Both Koz & Özil haven't trained today.

The **** has waited till 2018 to hit the fan.

Anyway's should be a good game, hope we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom