• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Chelsea | 3rd of January @ 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I dont know what kinda of magic/luck Wenger has over Conte but Chelsea should beat gunners. We are better, bigger and we have Cesc. Draw is not good enough. Conte needs to go for 3points.

Hope Iwobi starts.
if you here to troll you should do better than that.

Nicenho

I dont know what kinda of magic/luck Wenger has over Conte but Chelsea should beat gunners. We are better, bigger and we have Cesc. Draw is not good enough. Conte needs to go for 3points.

Hope Iwobi starts.

Wait...who dis?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yeah he should just post about how Chelsea is richer than us therefore they should win and if they don't its all just luck because the only things worth discussing on a football forum are squad cost and luck apparently.
:rolleyes:
We don't even have to ban them, forcing trolls to engage in a Squad Cost debate with Makingtrax will make them want to leave by themselves.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It's shocking how only half of the campaign's gone yet this fixture has all the hallmarks of a dead rubber.

I'm going to be glued to the TV from the pre match analysis to the final whistle but just can't find the enthusiasm that usually accompanies such a tie.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Tbf Wenger isn't complaining about the congestion, he's complaining about the disparity between rest days vs your opponent. In a congested fixture, an extra 24 hours is a significant advantage. Conte has also mentioned this.

He (Arséne) is spot on. Opposing teams should have the same amount of gaps between games, or close to as possible. Some of the disparity between rest days this period has been an utter joke.
I don't disagree. The fact Chelsea have been able to rest their best player and win five nil while we've been shafted with the break given to West Brom before we played them is ridiculous.

The blame is with the arm chair fan. Guys like myself. Although it will be interesting to see if we receive the biggest share of the TV money like we did last season and if Arsène says we don't want that anymore. Unfortunately, like United getting massive sponsorships resulting in them travelling the world and the complaints their management make about it you have to take the rough with the smooth.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Don't think this will go well. Today is the day the Toxic Atmosphere returns in full to the Emirates. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom