• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Saturday 26th December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
We have a match. Time to support the team. If you don’t want to, why are you here? There are other threads for Arteta commiseration and therapy.

I think we have a different understanding of 'supporting the team'. I'm not going to extremely positive while we slowly slide into the relegation zone. If there was only the slightest glimmer of hope, I would focus on that, but there is none.

Legend14

Established Member
I think we have a different understanding of 'supporting the team'. I'm not going to extremely positive while we slowly slide into the relegation zone. If there was only the slightest glimmer of hope, I would focus on that, but there is none.
Who said anything about going extremely positive. I just wasn’t sure why you would bring that extreme negativity to game day. We all know the team is struggling.

Correct, I don’t align with your understanding of “supporting the team”. My definition must be antiquated or its a cultural disconnect.

bergholt

Crap. Of course there's hope. I know it doesn't feel like it at the moment, but there's extremely likely to be a period this season where we win a few games in a row, and take enough points to bump up comfortably to mid-table. Get Partey back and settled; Martinelli in consistent form; Auba scoring. All of these things are very possible.

It won't start today, but it will happen.

Aubamagoal

Crap. Of course there's hope. I know it doesn't feel like it at the moment, but there's extremely likely to be a period this season where we win a few games in a row, and take enough points to bump up comfortably to mid-table. Get Partey back and settled; Martinelli in consistent form; Auba scoring. All of these things are very possible.

It won't start today, but it will happen.

yeah on matchday 38

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'd like to see ERS start in midfield. I'd like to see us line up 433.
Leno
Bellerin Holding Gabriel Tierney
Ceballos Elneny Ers
Saka Nketiah Martinelli

Pretty sure Gabriel is back but I might be wrong and if Martinelli is injured then Pepe on the right Saka on the left.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
There's always hope but the balance of probabilities is we will lose today. The next two games will be key. Only 6 points will make me feel we won't be dragged into a dogfight. Fewer than 3 points and Arteta will probably be fired although the lack of crowds at the stadium may still save him.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm all ready for another sorry ass performance from these bunch of c**ts don't care if Arteta stay or not but i need good result and performance today we are going to our 8 winless game if we drop points today

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Look at the 2nd goal, Arteta would have an aneurysm if we tried to play like that with such movement and quick tempo passing.
As much i love that performance but that was 4 years ago Alexis and Iwobi that day were great too.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Look at the 2nd goal, Arteta would have an aneurysm if we tried to play like that with such movement and quick tempo passing.

That passage of play between Iwobi and Özil basically takes out Kanye and that other fella.

edit: **** autocorrect Kante to Kanye. Ffs.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Going from Alexis, Walcott and Iwobi to Auba, Laca and Pepe, monumental downgrade it has to be said.
Yes we made our front 4 so unbalanced even tho pepe Auba are upgrade but you see with wenger our attack was always Özil Walcott Alexis Iwobi sometimes Giroud now it's just total mess we not settled with front 4.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
There are Arsenal fans around here, right? I doubt I am the only one.

I get someone not liking Arteta. Wanting Arsenal to lose in any match is beyond the pale though.

Some would rather see Arsenal continue to fail rather than see Arteta turn things around, just to prove a point. I just don't understand it. Apparently it's the people who still support Arteta that have an unhealthy fixation with him, when this forum is basically a circle jerk over who can say how terrible Arteta is in the most creative way :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom