• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday 29th December | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Getting worried about the dwarfism videos being posted recently. This is 2020 ish. The days of laughing at unusual humans has surely gone hasn't it?

Edit: not sure why I posted that at @OnlyOne :lol:

Wait a minute!

You spent the last two seasons making fun of Emery’s accent :lol:

Last edited:

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If Xhaka wasn't at training I've just got a small hunch he won't even be on the bench tonight. Unfortunately Martinelli may not be either if he wasn't either.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We're literally two wins away from turning this season around, it's a tough tough ask given our injuries and new manager but damn I'd love it if we could get 6 points.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We're literally two wins away from turning this season around, it's a tough tough ask given our injuries and new manager but damn I'd love it if we could get 6 points.
Only positive people can hope & believe for that win tonight, I certainly do. In the PL who knows what can happen.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Hungover out my arse and I've got every c*nt on here going on about my height.

Get me to Goonersworld. Wankers.
9310FA33A9482DDD6E6F16C15CE665232FE1A013

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wait a minute!

You spent the last two seasons making fun of Emery’s accent :lol:
WTF? Strawman stuff. That doesn't make him a freak, just someone who's being highly paid for a job where he can't even make himself understood. :lol:

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Chelsea, play well against teams with highlines, everytime teams sit back they struggle. I just hope Arteta is pragmatic when it comes to a highline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom