• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday 29th December | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jvw

Three managers in a row haven't started Pepe now, he must be absolute gash in training. Would start him over Nelson all day long regardless.

Ewarwoowar

Only thing we miss with Sok out of there is his pace, surely the fastest cb we have of the likely starters we have

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

Frank going 3421

Pretty much what I expected. How Torreira and Guendouzi deal with Kovacic and Kante is key to how this game will go.

Chelski’s back three is extremely athletic but Zouma, Rudiger and even Azpilicueta are prone to the odd **** up.

Abraham has done nothing in big games this season- we need to make sure he doesn’t bag one today.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Will be interesting to see if Arteta can make Torreira/Guendouzi work.. Chelsea will most likely dominate the midfield, but they have to be disciplined.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Every year we just get absolutely smashed with injuries.

Huge games for Saka and AMN. No Pulisic at all could be a help for us, they’ve only really got CHO on the bench and he’s in dreadful form.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Thing with Pepe is he's only 24, probably immature for his age. I reckon we'll see the best of him when he's 28/29, can't wait!

nas7232

Pepe must literally spew up after dribbling/**** himself when doing drills in training and even then I'd start him over nelson. Even saka/willock are not ready (saka performing much better than willock) but are significantly better atm than nelson. Apart from that, i have good faith in arteta. Maybe he sees Stirling in nelson, who knows

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Abraham doesn't score in big games.

But now that I've said this, charity FC is going to help him build his confidence by gifting him a few chance

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Pretty much what I expected. How Torreira and Guendouzi deal with Kovacic and Kante is key to how this game will go.

Chelski’s back three is extremely athletic but Zouma, Rudiger and even Azpilicueta are prone to the odd **** up.

Abraham has done nothing in big games this season- we need to make sure he doesn’t bag one today.

Back three should suit us. Tomori and Zouma have been shocking recently and Rudiger isn’t long back from injury.

Emerson is a liability defensively. Could be in business down his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom