• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday 29th December | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Looks like Ceballos might get the start tomorrow with Xhaka not in the picture and Chambers will come in for Sokratis. That seems like the only two changes we’ll see.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Looks like Ceballos might get the start tomorrow with Xhaka not in the picture and Chambers will come in for Sokratis. That seems like the only two changes we’ll see.

Think it'll be Guendouzi for Xhaks.

Kav

Established Member
King gave AMN a torrid time in the bournemouth match. If willian is on form then its going to be worse.

However we are at home and Lacazette seems t ave a knack for scoring in games like these. I hope Pepe and Özil both get on the score sheet. We need ur influential players to get their confidence back.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
3-1 win is what I am going for. Please God let us get back to our winning ways - we are long overdue a proper game of football from our lads.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was hoping to keep Xhaka until Dani got match fit, Mikel better tell Guendouzi to stop playing like such a **** tomorrow!

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Wow, Xhaka departure has progressed a lot quicker than I expected. We must have something in place, fair enough.

Kav

Established Member
The ideal player for us broke his leg (andre gomes) i hope we can find someone who can help us control the midfield.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Holding is being reassessed, has he partaken in any reserves matches to get match fitness ahead of his return?

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
smart move to shake it up a bit and train at the stadium, anything helps now.
wouldn't be surprised to see Chambers as fullback, not sure Niles, and especially Saka can play full 90 all those games (AMN on the left is a possibility)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom