• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday 29th December | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Imgaine put Luiz on this one ffs

80511128_3219967828027610_3588325028392861696_o.jpg

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Think people are overhyping him to an extent, that being said he could easily cement a 1st team spot by the end of the year.
His performances in the PL have obviously not been to the level of what we saw in the EL and domestic cup. Takes longer to show your talent in the EPL though, look how long Nelson has struggled when you compare him in the Bundesliga.

But as you say his electric work rate will do him a lot of good

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Leno
Bellerin Luiz Chambers Saka
Torreira Guendouzi
Pepe Özil Aubameyang
Lacazette

Subs: Martinez, AMN, Holding, Ceballos, Willock, Nelson, Martinelli.

There’s a massive chance here for Guendouzi to show Arteta he can be a starter here. I hope Mikel has done some tactical work with him and gets him to drop deeper as and when required.

We’ve really yet to see Pepe on the right with Bellerin overlapping. I feel like that could be a key part of our attack moving forward. I reckon Chelski will play 3 at the back so there could be space to exploit out wide.

Going for a confident 3-1. Let’s finally deliver a big home performance!

COYG!!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Guendouzi is a great player in the making, but he's far from there yet. Needs to be brought on slowly. We need a more mature Xhaka replacement asap. But for this match lets hope Douzi gives us Pirlo lite.

Last edited:

Ewarwoowar

Both Bellerin and Martinelli reported to be back in full training and hopeful of involvement in todays game.

Not here or there in regards to Bellerin, he has not pulled up any trees lately, certainly does not outshine AMN. Martinelli still raw in the EPL but you always get intensity with him, still would not be too gutted if he does not start, we need to manage fresh players cautiously in these hectic times, if not in the starting squad needs to get decent sub appearances though, not last couple minutes malarkey.

Saka for whatever reason was taking a dip in form when played LW, seemed to be struggling, getting nullified, since going in the LB/lwb position seems to benefit and be rejuvenated running from deeper, picking his times and space, creating overloads, if he got his crossing on point he'd have blown us away. Not saying this is how things should be but invaluable that he is getting PL game time where might not otherwise and showing some versatility in an incredibly tricky, difficult situation.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

You trying to end all the girls that friend zoned you.
Getting worried about the dwarfism videos being posted recently. This is 2020 ish. The days of laughing at unusual humans has surely gone hasn't it?

Edit: not sure why I posted that at @OnlyOne :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

Arsenal could win consecutive Premier League home fixtures versus Chelsea for the first time since a run of three from 2001 to 2003.

Chelsea's only victory in their past seven matches at Emirates Stadium in all competitions came in the Premier League in January 2016.

The Gunners have never lost a Premier League home game against Chelsea when they've scored first (W11, D4).

Arsenal
Their solitary victory in 14 league and cup matches came in the Premier League at West Ham on 9 December.

Arsenal could lose four consecutive home fixtures in all competitions for the first time in 60 years. The Gunners are also in danger of suffering three successive top-flight home defeats for the first time since February to March 1977.

They are winless in six home matches in all competitions, their longest streak since an eight-game spell from December 1994 to February 1995.

Arsenal have conceded at least twice at the Emirates in their past four fixtures in league and cup. They last did so in five games in December 1965.

The Gunners have been behind at half time in 10 of their 19 league fixtures.

Arsenal have accrued a league-high 11 points from losing
positions this term.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 28 of his 44
Premier League goals on a Sunday (64%).

Chelsea

Chelsea have lost five of their past seven league matches.
The Blues have kept just two clean sheets in their 10 most recent league fixtures. They have lost three league games so far this month. They last lost four in a single month in October 1993.

Chelsea have been beaten in seven league games this
term - only one fewer than their entire 2018-19 total. The Blues have lost only one of their last 16 final fixtures of a calendar year (W11, D4), a 3-1 home defeat to Aston Villa in 2011. They are one of two Premier League teams yet to register an away draw this term, the other being Newcastle.

Only Liverpool and Manchester City have scored more away goals than Chelsea's tally of 22. Chelsea have lost four games against sides currently in the bottom half opposed to three verses teams in the top
half.[/B]

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Leno
Torreira Guendouzi
Pepe Özil Aubameyang
Lacazette

Subs: Martinez, AMN, Holding, Ceballos, Willock, Nelson, Martinelli.

There’s a massive chance here for Guendouzi to show Arteta he can be a starter here. I hope Mikel has done some tactical work with him and gets him to drop deeper as and when required.

We’ve really yet to see Pepe on the right with Bellerin overlapping. I feel like that could be a key part of our attack moving forward. I reckon Chelski will play 3 at the back so there could be space to exploit out wide.

Going for a confident 3-1. Let’s finally deliver a big home performance!

COYG!!

I agree, I think that's key to Pepe improving. He loves to cut in onto his left so Bellerin over lapping would be ideal.

I'm not a Laca fan so my selection would be;

Leno
Torreira Guendouzi
Pepe Özil Martinelli
Auba

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Want to start a band called Unusual Humans now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom