• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday 29th December | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I mean...I don’t really know what to say about this image.

That doesn't look good, not good at all.

When Xhaka was doing it with Eintracht players, it was a different reaction from fans. Same with Freddie laughing it off with Pep after they pummeled us 3-0.

It just goes to show you that these millionaires don't give a f**** at end of the day.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

That doesn't look good, not good at all.

When Xhaka was doing it with Eintracht players, it was a different reaction from fans. Same with Freddie laughing it off with Pep after they pummeled us 3-0.

It just goes to show you that these millionaires don't give a f**** at end of the day.
Remember when Santos swapped shirts at half time with Judas when we were getting pumped? I nearly spiraled my laptop out the window. Auba has a belter and then does this, annoying.

goonergaz

Meh, pictures can make things look a million different ways - it's all about the timing - they could have been arguing and then someone said 'let's just agree to disagree and move on' - then 'snap' looks like best buddies. Happens all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom