• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace | April 21st | KO: 16:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Played a full intensive game on Thursday and now starts on the Sunday, it's just asking for trouble. He should be treated like the ferrero rochers, only put out on special occasions.

:lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What was that reddit soccerstreams alternative I saw posted here yesterday?

Hope

Less
I don't get this team at all. Dozi and Neny just doesn't work. He's playing with fire.

Özil laca auba needs to step up.

Auba really needs to have at least some impact.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If he played today and got injured, everyone would be angry that he was risked and ended up missing the Wolves game they’ve been ****ting themselves over for weeks.

Yeah like I said it's a sh*t line up but if we win we're in a great position to take on Wolves. There is no right answer at this stage tbh, unless all our players were fully fit.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

United’s new club song:

Ole's at the wheel
This has a shambolic feel
We have got Martial, Matic and Young
All of them are total dung
We used to be the greatest in English football
Now are a club that is going nowhere at all
Eddie feck U, Eddie feck U, Eddie feck U, Eddie feck U

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

On the plus side this may be Elneny's last game at the Emirates. Go on Mo, go out in style. Masterclass incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom