• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
White in midfield would be a disgrace.

alligator attacking GIF

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@Riou with the win-win this game, because Viera.
The ideal scenario would have been for us to lose the Norwich, Burnley, Sp**s and Brighton game then Viera to apply the coup de grâce.

Squillaci

Schooling by Vieira incoming. I guess we will attack with no end result for the first 20 minutes of the game, be clueless as usual and then they will take over slowly.

Tom Mix

Schooling by Vieira incoming. I guess we will attack with no end result for the first 20 minutes of the game, be clueless as usual and then they will take over slowly.
I remember the last time Patrick played at the Emirates. Hope we'll sing the same songs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Crystal palace look young hungry team they'll try thier luck against us if they play Open it'll be fun game crystal Palace have big weaknesses in defense thier back 4 not yet ready and quite error prone. 3 points needed here these kind games at home inexcusable to drop points last season we dropped many points against these kind of teams at home and cost us top 6 finish. Big test for Tomi against Zaha not pace only but Zaha love to dive and win fouls hopefully Tomi Won't be rush with his tackles.

Ramsdale
Tomi White Gabriel Tierney
Partey
Saka Ødegaard ESR Pepe
Auba

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I also really hate Friday and Monday late kickoffs and i see we have back to back late kickoffs but we'll be at home so not big trouble hopefully we get 2 wins would be great to keep the momentum going and go to November without losing a game in last 2 months is big turnaround.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
will be a tough game but should be winnable. Just can't drop points here.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
1 reason I was happy with no europe was I thought mostly we will play on Saturdays and not many Mondays. But still we have Monday and Friday back to back fixtures :mad:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We're at home so some advantage there. We've spent almost 3 times as much on our squad, so big advantage there. They've got Patrick, we've got Arteta so the match should be about even.

Tomb Bombadil

I think the only ? will be if we play with a more defensive midfielder (Lokonga, AMN) next to Partey or Partey with Ødegaard and ESR in the middle. First will mean same 11 as against Brighton and 2nd will mean with Pepe. Don't think Arteta will change anything else.

I would like to see that we play with Partey, Ødegaard and ESR and I would also put on Laca for Auba.

GoonerBoy19

Someone should call Pires at Ibiza, fly him to London so he can tackle Vieira again. Probably the only tackle he ever did in his career.

No doubt Vieira will get a sterling reception.

robert-pires-r-trennt-patrick.jpg

And Cesc scored right after that, what a cracking game. I was watching with all Juve fans that day and they were shell shocked after the game. Good old memories, wish we could play anywhere that level again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom