• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah he’s about as qualified to talk about how a club is ran as a fan is tbh.

Never worked behind the scenes at any club.

He seems to enjoy mocking Ty, when he is pretty much the Liverpool version of Ty that just happened to be a decent defender (that's become way overrated with time) massive bellend of a man.

Olivier_Giroud

We cannot score a goal to save our life against decent teams. Can barely score a goal against relegation teams. Crystal Palace is having a resurgence while we are still lost in the wilderness. Viera is showing signs of becoming a decent coach while Arteta is well, still Arteta and people still does not know what he is pretending to be right now. Is he pretending to be our coach, our manager, our shaman, our spirit guide? God only knows what is on his galaxy brain this moment because Arteta himself doesn't. Arsenal 0 - 2 Crystal Palace.

Riou

After today's results, we will be in a really good position if we win our next 2 league games.

Hopefully Sp**s drop points tomorrow too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Talking about skin colour, if Vieira was at City with Pep there is no way he would’ve got the Arsenal job.

Im just going to be honest, I hate this team, most of the players are really really unlikeable, the football is probably the most boring in the league and Micky is a lunatic. I hope we get battered. I just want to see us lose, no point pretending I’m on any train, I’m not. Losing is more fun tbh.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I'm not looking forward to this at all. It's a horrible feeling going into what should be run of the mill games with no confidence or belief in the team and particularly the manager. It's really draining me actually and we are only in October for goodness sake.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Talking about skin colour, if Vieira was at City with Pep there is no way he would’ve got the Arsenal job.

Im just going to be honest, I hate this team, most of the players are really really unlikeable, the football is probably the most boring in the league and Micky is a lunatic. I hope we get battered. I just want to see us lose, no point pretending I’m on any train, I’m not. Losing is more fun tbh.

Superb post, welcome to the Nihilism club.

amigo

Again this is a match that will really show how far we have come. Nothing less than 3 points will do. It would be nice to see some good football to excite the home crowd but the result is far more important. Are we a mid-table mediocre team or a rebuilt, revitalised one, feeling its way back in contention? Another high pressure game for Arteta. And somehow I don't feel too confident ....

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Seems like I've read that post 95 times since Arteta was appointed. We haven't come anywhere, we've gone backwards.

Yeah I don't think a home game vs a side who'll be lower mid-table at best is a great judge of "how far we've come" tbh. This should be an absolute banker comfortable 3 points , anything less is a huge underperformance. A 2-0, 3-0, 3-1, etc is what should be happening here and it won't get an extra plaudits from me.

The measure of how far we've come will be the consistency of our performances and results. So far we've yet to see this and over the next few weeks will be a better indicator.

Riou

No one:

@GDeep™ "lets hear it for those non-white, women beaters...hip, hip..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom