• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Matchday!

This past international break felt like an eternity.

Not expecting sumptuous Wengerball or even stubborn-yet-effective Emeryball.

Just need 3 points on the board & we can look to gradually improve our form.
I don't think you believe what you're writing :lol:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Matchday

dissapointed-anticlimactic.gif

OSBK

Established Member
Seems like every game now is a cup final for us and our season is hanging by a thread already. UTD's form is really a great thing for us, 4th spot is open and maybe 3rd as chelsea although they are grinding wins look like they maybe are on the brink of a mini poor spell.

I am looking forward to seeing patrick back at home. i wouldve loved him to be in the managers seat and not mikel, everything about the man is arsenal. bold, arrogant, classy and a real leader of men, he is the type of man you would follow into any battle.

i dont see palace containing us for 90mins(depends on how good or bad we play), im expecting saka and esr to really be the main players again for us tonight.

It will be interesting to watch eduoard tonight, seems like everytime he gets the ball he is somehow in space and ready to shoot.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I don't think you believe what you're writing :lol:

Neither does @Rimaal if her reaction is any indication. I'm not in a position to alienate one of my biggest allies 🤣

I've simply decided that the best approach is to remain neutral until such time our style of play becomes untenable.

At which point, much like a ravenous hyena, I'll pounce on Arteta's rotting corpse & pick his bones clean 🤣

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't believe we are gonna be 4th, come Friday night.

If Tets can get Champions League, plus an FA/League cup Double...then this season will be without a shadow of a doubt, the greatest Emirates season ever.

Don't let me down this year, Mikel...I mean, I don't rate you anymore and hope you get fired as soon as possible...but you can do it, bossman!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Neither does @Rimaal if her reaction is any indication. I'm not in a position to alienate one of my biggest allies 🤣

I've simply decided that the best approach is to remain neutral until such time our style of play becomes untenable.

At which point, much like a ravenous hyena, I'll pounce on Arteta's rotting corpse & pick his bones clean 🤣
Arteta and international break has actually done a number on this forum it’s pretty jokes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
FIFA22 simulation has us winning 6-1. Personally, I'd be delighted with 6 shots on target. Fingers crossed and COYG.
More would be delighted half of these 6 shots will be on target because our players currently take 15 shots a game and only like 5 on target lol

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would love we start with same energy we did at Sp**s for first 20 minutes just press them and try get 1-2 goals early. Crystal palace defense is still shaky and very slow Vieira still hasn't figure out how to fix it so hopefully our forwards will take advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom