• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
2017/2018 was the last season we beat them at home, ffs.

Need to win on Monday, 13/15 points sets us up very nicely for the games against Villa and Leicester.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Never confident going into these types of games anymore and they've got a number of really dangerous players but we're due a win against them at home. I think we'll ride our luck and come out with a 2-1 win.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Hopefully Zaha busts out his inner gooner and disappears for a game.

In all seriousness this will be a very hard game defensively. We don’t have the midfield to control games which means Palace will be able to feed their attack. And their attack is lethal. Huge game for our new back line.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Absolutely mediocre opposition, Zaha and Edouard are dangerous players but they shouldn't get a sniff if we play to our full potential (which we probably won't but there you go).

If you're looking to improve performances then there's no better game than this one, literally no excuses not to show we're actually building toward something.

3-0.

ThePortugueseGunner

Mandatory win, no excuses. United and Tottenham have harder games than us, I believe. It could be a nice opportunity to win some points over them. Let's stretch the unbeaten streak to 6 games.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Mandatory win, no excuses. United and Tottenham have harder games than us, I believe. It could be a nice opportunity to win some points over them. Let's stretch the unbeaten streak to 6 games.

Tottenham will play against Newcastle who still is a relegation candidate with zero wins this season. Its not like they will sign Haaland and Saka before january.

Tom Mix

Let's see which Arsenal turns up.

Palace look like an improving team but they're still a 10th-15th team. If we can;t beat them at home maybe it's time to take up gardening.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
First game I’ve had a ticket for since 2019.:cool: Super excited to be once again sampling the cuisine at the world famous Hornsey Kebab house. Very surprised it didn’t place on the recently published worlds 50 best restaurant list.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Never been so pleased to see a match thread before. AM was becoming a restless, dangerous jungle with no football to sate the masses.

Anyway, Palace. This is a tricky fixture, they've got a good team on paper now. If we look like amateurs against this lot then we'll know it's time for a change of boss. Expecting a tight 2-1 win for the gunners.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
They fight for every yard under Patrick and we are very much a fragile team capable of laying an egg against anyone so while we should win, I also think it would be a pleasant surprise and a loss would not surprise me at all.

billyf

I'd like to see Laca up front for this. The ball circulation and overall offensive performance is much better when he plays.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Never been so pleased to see a match thread before. AM was becoming a restless, dangerous jungle with no football to sate the masses.
The time between games without European football and with the international breaks feels like forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom