• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Paddy destroying Mikel which leads to a poor run of form which ultimately gets him the sack. I'll personally build PV a statue and tattoo his name on my búm.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Palace winning would probably be Paddy's greatest contribution to this club tbh
Unfortunately I think we’ll win, Arteta style. 8th place is about his level which means more of those mostly **** but kind of dominant performances against teams we are much better than like the Burnley and Norwich wins.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I don't think this is a big problem because we don't have any european games. Much more demanding for players to play three times SUN - WED - SUN with travelling abroad. It's 4 days between our games.
No European football, and no traveling, makes all the difference here. It should have an effect on players fitness throughout the season.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
We'll probably win this one tbh. Inept management can hold back a team only to a degree

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feel we will batter these ****s, worse than I get battered on here!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Looking forward to the match. Crystal Palace got a lot of interesting talent to watch. Will Olise break the lines with some intrigue passing? Will Zaha turn up against the club of his dreams? Will Patrick get the reception he expects at the carpet? All these questions and more to be answered

Tom Mix

Looking forward to the match. Crystal Palace got a lot of interesting talent to watch. Will Olise break the lines with some intrigue passing? Will Zaha turn up against the club of his dreams? Will Patrick get the reception he expects at the carpet? All these questions and more to be answered
Paddy is a true Arsenal legend and will get a fantastic reception. And we will then batter his team for 90 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom