• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We always say this but it never happens.

I would back us in most home games, now that crowds are allowed again.

Our away form will almost certainly be poor this year, we have to make The Emirates a fortress again (similar to 17/18 and 18/19) to get back in the Europa...with Newcastle now having money, we desperately need to be back in Europe next season.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Arteta can't say if partey will be available.

Safe to assume he'll be missing for at least 2 months during the AFCON, if he even plays again after that.

balthazar

dam.. I have to wait til Tueday for this game?? Monday games after international break should be banned.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah I can't believe they've got rid of Friday and 8PM Saturday games but kept Monday night games.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I can't believe they've got rid of Friday and 8PM Saturday games but kept Monday night games.

Monday night games are dead. Acting like people tune in for Neville and Carragher.

Never forget the pricks at Sky let the plebs watch MNF for free while they ranted about the super league for an hour before but not the game itself :lol:

Riou

Should Carragher even be on TV after spitting on a child?

Got welcomed back on Sky six months later like nothing had happened.

His apology was jokes too.

More "Sorry I got caught, but she was asking for it" vibes, than actually being genuine.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

His apology was jokes too.

More "Sorry I got caught, but she was asking for it" vibes, than actually being genuine.

It wasn’t even her though.

She was telling her dad in the drivers seat to stop then Carragher spits on her.

Riou

It wasn’t even her though.

She was telling her dad in the drivers seat to stop then Carragher spits on her.

Did you see him on that debate show the other day, the way he speaks to fans is very condescending...very dodgy character is Jamie, I reckon.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Did you see him on that fan debate the other day, the way he speaks to fans is very condescending...very dodgy character is Jamie, I reckon.

Yeah he’s about as qualified to talk about how a club is ran as a fan is tbh.

Never worked behind the scenes at any club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom