• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Might be wrong but Ødegaard as a second midfielder could be carnage.

Think he’s expecting Palace to sit off us but if they press it could be difficult. After Brighton I thought we needed a third midfielder rather than move Ødegaard there.

Glad Pepe is starting because ESR on the left just doesn’t work.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So Ødegaard next to Partey or Pepe & Auba as CF's?

I prefer Saka on the right so I'm hoping it 2 CF's. It would be interesting.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Think he’s expecting Palace to sit off us but if they press it could be difficult. After Brighton I thought we needed a third midfielder rather than move Ødegaard there.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What’s he saying? Bruce is like god to these guys, guy was captain when Gary came into the team.
Saying the way Newcastle have treated him the last few weeks/months would be classed as employment abuse in any other industry.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't like people put too much expectations on pepe he been here 2 years and he never single handed won us a game we have 4 attacking players all should preform. My only hope with Pepe he need to be team player and his first touch has to be better

ptrcopp

wonder if this will be Ode and Emile is Silva and De Bruyne style roles - 2 attacking 8s - rather than one being a 10

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Elite posting 🔥

Moah

Don't like people put too much expectations on pepe he been here 2 years and he never single handed won us a game we have 4 attacking players all should preform. My only hope with Pepe he need to be team player and his first touch has to be better
*Those two free kicks he scored in Europa
*Vs Brighton last season and this season
*Vs West brom last season
*Vs Crystal Palace last season
But keep on with your agenda.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

With that line up and then having 3 proper central midfielders we will struggle to control this match imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom