• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moah

The game starts from 0-1 as Zaha will get his customary penalty. I don't even know which midfield should start as Unai has made them all terrible in creativity.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The game starts from 0-1 as Zaha will get his customary penalty. I don't even know which midfield should start as Unai has made them all terrible in creativity.
Just hope it isn't Xhaka or Luiz with a red card from the penalty..

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Someone fix the date in the thread title. It's Sunday the 27th.

And I'll be watching the Pool v Spuds match, tbh. Much more entertaining.

Last edited:

Moah

Just hope it isn't Xhaka or Luiz with a red card from the penalty..
If it comes to that, I hope it will be Xhaka and also a straight red. Just to see how our midfield will be with Torreira on his place on a PL game with our best 11 because Emery won't do it willingly.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Not going to lie, Banner's efforts at making these threads have been nothing short of shambolic..

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It’ll be the same team as vs Sheffield United, maybe see Ceballos from the start instead of Willock.

Would be nice from Emery to pick a team that doesn't need fixing at the half time for once. Its just a big sign of weakness not being prepared for a game from first minute.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Would be nice from Emery to pick a team that doesn't need fixing at the half time for once. Its just a big sign of weakness not being prepared for a game from first minute.

Don't be surprised if we get something like this :)
Leno
Chambers - Luiz - Sokratis
Bellerin - Xhaka - Willock - Kola
Torreira (#10)
Pepe - Auba​

Don't be surprised if we get something like this :)
Leno
Chambers - Luiz - Sokratis
Bellerin - Xhaka - Willock - Kola
Torreira (#10)
Pepe - Auba​

Yikes. Thankfully worlds in league of legends will be at same time. I will decide what to watch when I see the line-up!

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
'They’re crying out for a striker but they’ve persisted with Jordan Ayew who if we’re being honest is bang average at best'

Can't wait for him to score a double on Sunday.
Ayew scored against Utd. He's definitely scoring here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom