• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Huddersfield | Saturday | 15:00 GMT

Prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 36 87.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Huddersfield win

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Terrible match thread

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
This is a game to start Elneny, Smith-Rowe and Mkhitaryan. Start Laca too and leave Auba on the bench.

Give Nketiah some minutes and Koscielny too if he's ready.

He can't play the second XI against Tottenham even in the Carabao Cup so Huddersfield at home is a better option for rotation. Qarabag will be a youth team fixture and Burnley at home might be a chance to rotate too, especially at the back.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Will Özil be fit?

Lacazette
Aubaemyang - Özil - Mkhi
Xhaka - Torreira
Kola/Nacho - Sokratis - Mustafi - Bellerin
Leno
Torreira one card away from suspension, need to make sure that is used by the Liverpool game. Seems a bit ridiculous that yellow cards don't get wiped until the 31st December, 20 games into the season by then :lol:

Hopefully we're actually winning this game at half time, anything less than a win will be massive disappointment.

I think we'll win 4-1.

I said after the Sp**s game that I hoped him taking his shirt off doesn't come back to haunt him. I've since read that he told Pires before the game that if he scored, he would take it off. I guess he was true to his word just hope he doesn't end up missing a big game because of it.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Leno
Lichtsteiner Mustafi Sokratis Kolasinac
Elneny
Xhaka Guendouzi
Mkhitaryan
Lacazette Aubameyang

Neny on, tele on

Time for some rotation, a lot of players looked exhausted. Maybe Monreal if he is fit.
If we are looking to sell Elneny and bring in D. Suarez this january we would probably benefit from reminding people that he still exist.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I dont think we will rotate, the players will get a good break during the mid week game and 3 points are critical in the PL right now.

Leno, Bellerin, Mustafi, Sokratis, Kolasinac, Torreira, Xhaka, Guendouzi, Laca, Auba, Mkhi.

I would start Mkhi over Iwobi

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I know people keep saying the players will get a rest after the Huddersfield game with a weeks break, but you gotta take into account the possibility of an injury due to fatigue during the Huddersfield game if players aren't rested.

I'd take a draw if it meant we sustained no more injuries over the Christmas period because you never know how it'll affect us further down the line.

We should be able to beat Town with a few rotations regardless.

Manberg

Predator
Kolasinac, Torreira and Aubameyang need a rest. They looked knackered on Wednesday and could be in the red zone. We can't afford more injuries to important players.
We should be able to beat Huddersfield with 3 rotations in the team. Xhaka is back so that's a big plus. No clue about the Özil situation.

Preacher

Always Crying
Sokratis and Mustafi are sitting on 4 yellow cards each. One more in the next 4 matches results in a one match suspension.

Looking at our problems with CB's injuries and upcoming festive fixtures, this is bad news.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sokratis and Mustafi are sitting on 4 yellow cards each. One more in the next 4 matches results in a one match suspension.

Looking at our problems with CB's injuries and upcoming festive fixtures, this is bad news.
I know I’m biased, but how could anyone even vaguely impartial see that United match last night as 3 yellow cards to both teams. What am I missing.

Been watching Arsenal for years and this same sh*t keeps happening. Like when Costa pushes Kos over with both hands in front of the ref and gets nothing, but as soon as Gabriel intervenes he gets sent off.

Preacher

Always Crying
I know I’m biased, but how could anyone even vaguely impartial see that United match last night as 3 yellow cards to both teams. What am I missing.

Been watching Arsenal for years and this same sh*t keeps happening. Like when Costa pushes Kos over with both hands in front of the ref and gets nothing, but as soon as Gabriel intervenes he gets sent off.
Marriner is one of the worst referees in EPL. The man has zero balls.

Manberg

Predator
It's good to have Koscielny back :)

I'd go with:

Leno
Bellerin-Mustafi-Sokratis-Kolasinac
Xhaka-Guendouzi
Mkhitaryan-Ramsey/Özil-Iwobi
Lacazette

Subs:
Cech, Koscielny, Lichtsteiner, Torreira, ESR, AMN, Aubameyang

Last edited:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I said after the Sp**s game that I hoped him taking his shirt off doesn't come back to haunt him. I've since read that he told Pires before the game that if he scored, he would take it off. I guess he was true to his word just hope he doesn't end up missing a big game because of it.

Id be tempted to tell him to pick up yellow during this game so he could miss the next match and start clean. Id rather he missed some of the"easier" games - definitely need him for when we head to Anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom