• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leeds United | 16/4/04

flotz

hehe this is from the ananova site..funny:

67 mins: HENRY GETS HIS FOURTH! THIS MAN IS SIMPLY OUT OF THIS WORLD! Just what, what, what a goal. Henry is immense, just awe-inspiring. He is the best player I've ever seen, read about, or even heard about.

He latches on to a short pass from Pires, taking it in his stride, there are four defenders swarming around him but it is totally irrelevant as he outpaces the lot of them, bears down on Robinson and slips it past him.

All the debate about who's the best striker in the Premiership, in the world, of all time, you can forget it. It's Thierry Henry. Anyone who argues otherwise is a dimwitted fool.

65 mins: The Library is getting rather noisy. There'll be a small elderly woman in half-moon glasses coming round in a minute telling everyone to 'Shusssh'. Gilberto is back on after length treatment.

Legend#1

Established Member
To all the people who said that my post about us missing Gilberto was stupid, eat your words

Gilberto was GREAT today, with 2 excellent assists

The fat lady is tuning her vocal cords :D

patrick42uk

Established Member
gilberto was brilliant. forget his two defence splitiing passes, his overall performance was immense. these last two games have been gilberto's best that i have seen and i understand why he is a world cup winner.

Henry was superb. i still have my qualms with his personality side, but as a footballer he is almost flawless. also glad to see he has made the effort with reyes. prior to this game it seemed like they didnt want to pass to each other. today, they werent passing to anyone else. wenger must have had a word and maybe has made it a target this season to get the both of them to gel. that was good to see.

juz7_pi12es

"Reyes then pushed a ball through for Henry, who showed he is >>> still human <<< :lol: by sending a low left-foot shot wide of Robinson's goal." From BBC SPORT

Mark

Established Member
Gilberto did good with those assists and generally played well. I think he picked up a knock which is why he went off. Shame he can't shoot he had a really good chance. Not that it made much difference in the end. Awesome performance. 2 games left, come on! :D

A

Anonymous

Legend#1 said:
To all the people who said that my post about us missing Gilberto was stupid, eat your words

i thought he was rubbish. ok, so he got 2 ****ing assits, but he passing was awful

wiltord11

raptor99 said:
Legend#1 said:

i thought he was rubbish. ok, so he got 2 f****g assits, but he passing was awful

your talking aload of bull you wasnt watching the game i was, hes all round game was great shame there are still arsenal fans who cant see hes atop player

bobbypires

Established Member

Today Henry was awesome, but the boys did a great performance tonight too. They played great balls for Henry. Amazing game.

Hope we can win the title at WHL.

HERO HENRY PRAISES TEAM-MATES

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Gilberto was great today; he won everything and used the ball intelligently aside from his 2 assists.

No doubt.

James

Established Member
raptor99 said:
i thought he was rubbish. ok, so he got 2 f****g assits, but he passing was awful

Haha :?

Would be klass if we win the league at the shxthole, just got to hope the toffees do the business tomorrow :roll:

Legend#1

Established Member
raptor99 said:
Legend#1 said:

You sir are an idiot

You see his pass to the build up to the Pires goal

You see his pass for Henry's 1st goal

What about the one for Henry's 3rd goal

It's obvious you don't like Gilberto, but notice a good performance when you see one

Latest posts

Top Bottom