• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leeds | Valentines Day Special | KO: 16:30 | UTG | Sky Sports

Should we cross the ball lots given we are taller than Leeds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
big-heart-on-the-red-sky-happy-valentines-day-1920x1200.jpg

Interesting stat for the poll:
Arsenal average height: 182.1cm
Leeds average height: 180.8cm

We are also a bit younger than them which should help if there is a Corona outbreak.

Thanks for reading and up the gunners.

Last edited:

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Raphina against Bellerin should be interesting!

Need a win if we're a club that has anything about ourselves. Really not sure which Arsenal will show up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
with this season going i can't predict how we going to turn up Leeds will usually press high attack with alot of men so it'll be open game it'll be up to us to be clinical finish the chances and not have 15 shots but only 2 on target.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Will add some pictures of their little badges as people seem to like those.

Anything else you’d like me to add?

You’re sh*tting on the proud history of match threads on AM.

This and the Gabriel thread is why you weren’t made trusted. Let yourself down buddy.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Remember that FA Cup game last season? They totally dominated us in that first half. I'm hopeful that because they like to attack that we should get plenty of good chances in this one. I just can't believe we'll lose 3 in a row again this season so think we win this one.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Last time we slapped these ****s up at The Emirates...

@BigPoppaPump

The commentary at 30 seconds... "Lacazette looks like he's struggling to run in the middle there."

:lol:

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'd expect strong team even with Benfica coming and that's for our season more important but mikel didn't rotate when playing 3 games in 7 days. I just hope Tierney back but I'll give Partey game off if his still not feeling 100% ready.

Leno
Bellerin Holding Luiz Tierney
Xhaka Ceballos
Saka ESR Pepe
Laca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom