• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leeds | Valentines Day Special | KO: 16:30 | UTG | Sky Sports

Should we cross the ball lots given we are taller than Leeds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Completely give up in football Willian at Chelsea wasn't that bad he always gives you 15 G/A

Yeah I don't understand, he wasn't a bad player, honestly I can't remember an Arsenal player who had such a bad start to their career here. I would feel sorry for him, but he makes my blood boil.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's normal when auba laca start scoring goals we'll win many games many times this season we lost games by only 1 goal because without them we got so little pepe saka aren't elite goal scorers Willian lol.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I think we'll lose a couple of the next few games, I think this is still a very unserious league team, kinda have to remember that Leeds do get beaten heavily now and then. As long as we beat Benfica that's the main thing.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We've got a nice blend of attackers now with Ødegaard in the side. Makes all the difference having proper number 10's.

Now imagine todays team with Tierney, Partey and a better RCB.

Its a nice thought ngl.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We’re 6 points off top 4.... this season is crazy. Not getting my hopes up though, City next week is a certain loss. Benfica a must win.
True, but Villa have three games in hand which, if they were to win, would put them 2nd/3rd on GD. We have a lot to do. Just pray Sp**s, Leicester, Liverpool, Everton, Villa, Chelsea have a massive dip. And the we have to win. What are the odds?

Yes he did. He said he wanted to stay and fight for his place
Well, that was a **** decision, but balsy. I still respect it. For me, he's the best-left winger in the team. Just needs to stay injury free and we'd get ourself one of the best wingers in the league. If he works hard and gets a little luck, I don't see why he wouldn't emulate Gnabry/Saka

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Silvestre? Squillaci? Stepanovs?

Difference is they didn't cost £200,000 a week. This was SO EFFING PREDICTABLE![/QUOTE]

Yh that's the worst part, I distinctly remember when I first heard the rumour, I really thought it was a joke. He's a player I really didn't want and yet he's somehow managed to be 10x worse than i thought he'd be.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Well, that was a **** decision, but balsy. I still respect it. For me, he's the best-left winger in the team. Just needs to stay injury free and we'd get ourself one of the best wingers in the league. If he works hard and gets a little luck, I don't see why he wouldn't emulate Gnabry/Saka
Agree but integrating him would allow ESR or Saka to rest and give us another real ball player to chose from.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Yeah it will be ugly and the sad part is only when that happens Arteta will distance himself from him. He is not the time of guy to stand by you when it gets tough
I don't want to see the man booed. I hate that, even if he hasn't really got any Arsenal ties. Hopefully he can be eased out in the summer, We dont need him, he has nothing to offer.

Even if we pay half his wage bill, please release him let him go, for we don't love him anymore. To waste our time would be a sin, so release himand let us live again.

Agree but integrating him would allow ESR or Saka to rest and give us another real ball player to chose from.
Exactly. I hope Arteta rates him and sorts out this mess. It would be a shame for his talent to get wasted. Being constantly left off the team sheet will affect his confidence too, and to think that a washed-up Willian is taking his minutes makes me want to scream.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Exactly. I hope Arteta rates him and sorts out this mess. It would be a shame for his talent to get wasted. Being constantly left off the team sheet will affect his confidence too, and to think that a washed-up Willian is taking his minutes makes me want to scream.
It's not just him. It's Saliba, Guendouzi, AMN and Willock. I could also add Balogun. Arteta will drain us by playing Willian abd destroying our academy if he's not checked.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Bellerin was good today
Disagree. He took his goal well, but he also killed a bunch of attacks with a very sloppy first touch or poor shot. Also got caught by the pass for the second (although i think Luiz made a bigger mistake by deciding to marki no man's land.

Perhaps bad is harsh though, more like fine I guess. He did get in good positions to be fair. Was perhaps a bit too annoyed right after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom