• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leeds | Valentines Day Special | KO: 16:30 | UTG | Sky Sports

Should we cross the ball lots given we are taller than Leeds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

teamsoutheast

I really liked the way Ceballos linked midfield with attack today. His combinations with the attacking 3 were very good indeed. If we don't get a decent upgrade on him in the summer (Aouar), I think we may miss him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Arteta confirm Tierney got big chance to play against Benfica Partey not too big chance

Does that mean Partey and Tierney could play against City?

Aarons would be a great signing good defensivly and going forward for his age would be a no brainer.

He’s a little undersized for me. Seen him getting bullied in the air a few times.

Genuinely think Bogle is the superior player. Great going forwards but puts the hard yards in the other way.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

He’s a little undersized for me. Seen him getting bullied in the air a few times.

Genuinely think Bogle is the superior player. Great going forwards but puts the hard yards in the other way.
I think Tierney chances are bigger Partey shouldn't be risked if not ready

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Which one is the better attacker? in terms of fullbacks for top clubs attacking is more important than defending, so I'd go with the one who's better at that.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Deserved win. But the 2 goals were worrying. We are moving forward. I think we can cause something against City and Leicester.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Which one is the better attacker? in terms of fullbacks for top clubs attacking is more important than defending, so I'd go with the one who's better at that.

In the 2018/19 season they were both in the Championship and were flying. They got exactly the same goal and assist totals at the same age. 2 goals and 9 assists.

The difference was Norwich got promoted so Aarons had a year of PL hype while Derby bottled the playoff final then their finances imploded and Bogle had a couple of injuries.

This year Bogle forced his way into the Sheffield Utd line up and even got a couple of goals in the league. In the last two years he’s had more assists than Aarons.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Could not watch it, but obviously very happy with the game - but where how the hell haven't you played Pepe at least as a sub when he's been our best player for the last 3 games ?!

Willian ? Come on.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
In the 2018/19 season they were both in the Championship and were flying. They got exactly the same goal and assist totals at the same age. 2 goals and 9 assists.

The difference was Norwich got promoted so Aarons had a year of PL hype while Derby bottled the playoff final then their finances imploded and Bogle had a couple of injuries.

This year Bogle forced his way into the Sheffield Utd line up and even got a couple of goals in the league. In the last two years he’s had more assists than Aarons.

But who has more sauce?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Despite us being pretty bad at times, if we wouldn't have been robbed the last 2 games, we would've actually sneaked into contention for top4 - this season is just crazy.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Could not watch it, but obviously very happy with the game - but where how the hell haven't you played Pepe at least as a sub when he's been our best player for the last 3 games ?!

Willian ? Come on.

I think Pepe's just been rotated and he didn't want to bring him on if not needed. He'll be back in the side soon enough.

simba

Manberg Again
I think the decision for changes was tactical rather than about rotation. Bielsa sets his team up to man mark all over the pitch. He was prepared for Pepe and Lacazette, because they were in form. Such changes would have hurt their match preparations. Arteta went for a lineup that offered a lot of dynamic movement.

Genuinely think Bogle is the superior player. Great going forwards but puts the hard yards in the other way
His weakness is also in strength and aerial duels but yeah, he's the better baller.

simba

Manberg Again
That header was class imo. Don't know if I fault us too much there.

Second goal though, yes. Bellerin got rinsed and Xhaka was caught on the wrong side (though he was covering space further up so somewhat understandable)

Xhaka covers the left side I don’t see what more he could’ve done by switching over to that side in the middle of the play. Where was Ceballos? I think Ceballos should’ve been tracking that runner.

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Anyone else find it strange that when Arteta makes defensive subs they are never to beef up midfield? Even when he brought Elneny on for Ødegaard, he pushed Dani forward into Ødegaard’s position despite the fact it was Leeds getting in behind causing us issues. He’s welded to that double pivot, and often neither have any real athleticism.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The commentator took the p1ss out of us. Screaming all hyped up after final whistle and Arsenal are back in the top half of the league lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom