• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Leicester City | 26th April 19:45 (BST)

What will be the result of this match?

• Arsenal win

Votes: 30 75.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Arsenal-Vs-Leicester-City.jpg

After great and welcome win against Man City at FA cup,we go back to EPL action on Wednesday night at Emirates and we play against still actual champions of England-Leicester City.Since they came back to EPL in 2014,we won three matches against them,and drew two times.We all remember two great wins from last season against this team(5-2 away and Welbeck's goal in last minute of the game at Emirates).At first match this season we watched dull and no too interesting match on King Power Stadium who ended up o-o.

This season situation is quite different for both teams.We're in mad fight to get 4-th spot and we have a lot of work to do to get there.Also we have to hope that Liverpool and City will drop points somewhere and we have to win almost all matches until the end.Leicester had bad patch with old manager Claudio Ranieri,but after that on bench came Craig Shakespeare and things look quite good for them in terms of relegation battle.They're still not safe,but they probably need a few more points to do that.

Injured players for Arsenal: Perez,Cazorla,Ospina,Mustafi will maybe be fit.

Injured players for Leicester:Wague,Mendy,Slimani and Morgan will maybe be fit.

My prediction: 3-1 for Arsenal

Let's gooooo !

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
A narrow win I think but we just can't afford to start with 10 men (i.e. Giroud) again

They played some good football since Ranieri left them.Reminds me on game from last season.We should take advantage because we play on Emirates.

coolaa

Cech
Gabriel Holding Kos
Ox Ramsey Xhaka Monreal
Özil Sanchez
Giroud

Martinez, per, AMN, iwobi, welbeck, Bellerin, Gibbs

I prefer holding in the middle of the back three because he is just stronger in the air then the other two, plus that he is not slow at all. I reckon he is just on the same level and reliable as kos, but Wenger would not start a youngster in his first year.

I think starting Giroud is better than welbeck, because he has the height and strength would tiring the opponent's CBs, and welbeck to utility his pace when sub on.

For the two CMs, it really does not matter who r there because they are all rubbish, but at least have some good athletes that, dun get outmuscled, and can run all they long.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Cech
Gabriel Holding Kos
Ox Ramsey Xhaka Monreal
Özil Sanchez
Giroud

Martinez, per, AMN, iwobi, welbeck, Bellerin, Gibbs

I prefer holding in the middle of the back three because he is just stronger in the air then the other two, plus that he is not slow at all. I reckon he is just on the same level and reliable as kos, but Wenger would not start a youngster in his first year.

I think starting Giroud is better than welbeck, because he has the height and strength would tiring the opponent's CBs, and welbeck to utility his pace when sub on.

For the two CMs, it really does not matter who r there because they are all rubbish, but at least have some good athletes that, dun get outmuscled, and can run all they long.

A big lump like Giroud isn't going to trouble Huth and Morgan. It either has to be Sanchez up front or Welbeck.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We have Tottenham on Sunday after this, don't we? After having to play extra time I think we'll see some rotation. Iwobi in for Özil as they guy barely stopped running at the weekend.

Possible starts for Bellerin, Gibbs and Coq aswell.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Rotation is definitely needed after the heroic effort of Sunday. A number of our stand-ins should be able to do the job, rest as many as possible for the NLD. That is the match I want to win most out of our remaining fixtures.

Mike Vinna

Please don't play Giroud :(

Mustafi Koscielny Holding

Oxlade Ramsey Xhaka Monreal

Özil Welbeck Alexis
Or...

Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Monreal

Ramsey Xhaka

Oxlade Özil Welbeck

Alexis​

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

After great and welcome win against Man City at FA cup,we go back to EPL action on Wednesday night at Emirates and we play against still actual champions of England-Leicester City.Since they came back to EPL in 2014,we won three matches against them,and drew two times.We all remember two great wins from last season against this team(5-2 away and Welbeck's goal in last minute of the game at Emirates).At first match this season we watched dull and no too interesting match on King Power Stadium who ended up o-o.

This season situation is quite different for both teams.We're in mad fight to get 4-th spot and we have a lot of work to do to get there.Also we have to hope that Liverpool and City will drop points somewhere and we have to win almost all matches until the end.Leicester had bad patch with old manager Claudio Ranieri,but after that on bench came Craig Shakespeare and things look quite good for them in terms of relegation battle.They're still not safe,but they probably need a few more points to do that.

Let's gooooo !
Rousing first post. Let's hope the team do it justice. COYG!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger has difficult choices here. This team and formation are on a small roll ATM but with only a two full day gap after extra time, and Sp**s on the horizon. Does he rotate or throw them in again?

Sp**s managed Thursday and weekend gamesOK without changes. Personally I'd throw them in again and not make any changes. Get ahead and bring off anybody who looks tired. Don't change a winning formula Arsène.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Let's gooooo !
World class avi.

blaise

One or two changes max if someone is in red, can only see Welbeck pushing Giroud out soon. Wenger will stick with this till end of season.

CHOPS

With Morgan out I'd definately play Giroud or at least start with him as Huth is always vulnerable,I like Welbeck but his finishing is something I'd be worried about.
He'll definately rotate a few with the big game Sunday coming up I even think he might go 4-1-4-1 wouldn't be surprised if Theo gets a start too so with all that I'm going for a 3-1 win lol.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Cech
Gabriel Koscielny Holding
Ox Xhaka Ramsey Nacho
Iwobi Özil
Alexis
I feel Iwobi and Özil behind Alexis is our most fluid attack. If Santi was fit, I'd stick him in there ahead of Iwobi. Picturing both Santi and Özil together at no.10 is making me dribble from two places.

It's incredible to think we switched to three at the back and Bellerin of all people misses out currently. Still, you'd do well to find two better RM/RWB options than Ox and Bellerin anywhere in Europe.

Looking forward to seeing what we can do at home with this system. Leicester still have a job to do in regards to securing safety, so it won't be straightforward. That said, think we'll win fairly comfortably, would like to see us hit a few goals, Sanchez can still get the golden boot.

4-0 Arsenal. Alexis x2, Ramsey and Özil with the goals. COYG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom