• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | October 22nd | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who Would Win In A Fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal%2BWallpaper%2B26.jpg
XtAn2I4.jpg

i

Forum is normally pretty dead over the international break so I thought I'd make this now since it gives us all something to talk about and look forward to.

Anyway I think we'll make it 7 PL wins in a row as I don't believe Leicester are as good as they once were and we seem fine at home, plus obviously Holding and Lucas could handle Vardy.

I have no idea if Emery wants to continue with the 442 or he'll revert back to what we have been using previously. To be perfectly honest I'd like to see the same like up we saw vs Fulham depending on players fitness however I imagine both Özil and Ramsey will come back into the starting 11.

I'll go for Arsenal 3-0, Laca, Auba and Özil with the goals.

Again if anyone has a problem with me making the thread feel free to PM and we'll arrange somewhere to fight. Look at my record so far this season.

P.s This game is on the week of the Red Dead Redemption 2 release so it's going to be a great week from start till finish. Love you all. COYG.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Arsenal%2BWallpaper%2B26.jpg
XtAn2I4.jpg

i

Forum is normally pretty dead over the international break so I thought I'd make this now since it gives us all something to talk about and look forward to.

Anyway I think we'll make it 7 PL wins in a row as I don't believe Leicester are as good as they once were and we seem fine at home, plus obviously Holding and Lucas could handle Vardy.

I have no idea if Emery wants to continue with the 442 or he'll revert back to what we have been using previously. To be perfectly honest I'd like to see the same like up we saw vs Fulham depending on players fitness however I imagine both Özil and Ramsey will come back into the starting 11.

I'll go for Arsenal 3-0, Laca, Auba and Özil with the goals.

Again if anyone has a problem with me making the thread feel free to PM and we'll arrange somewhere to fight. Look at my record so far this season.

P.s This game is on the week of the Red Dead Redemption 2 release so it's going to be a great week from start till finish. Love you all. COYG.

My initial thought was "Way too early!" but tbh its given me something to focus on other than International football, which I only focus on every 2 years. Anyway, great job, I'm loving your match threads. Long may they continue!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah we play in monday then in Thursday and then in Sunday 3 games in 6 days who the f**k making these fixtures at PL?

Anyway we on form I'm expecting we keep our winning record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom