• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | October 22nd | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who Would Win In A Fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Also, the opening poster needs to be banned for that poll. The home team should be at the top and away team at the bottom. Because of the aforementioned's incompetence, I've voted for an Arsenal win entirely against my wishes.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Also, the opening poster needs to be banned for that poll. The home team should be at the top and away team at the bottom. Because of the aforementioned's incompetence, I've voted for an Arsenal win entirely against my wishes.

As much as you want me banned, I am to lazy to create a poll so I am fairly sure @American_Gooner does them. Take it up with him.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Curious, this affects you because.. you go to games and it is undafe coming home or another reason?
I get home late,I do not live in London(I grew up in Highbury)
I also got attacked in London (that was in daytime by a crazy person he just walked passed me and attacked me pushing me to the pavement people run to help and called emergency services))and ended up in hospital(badly bruised)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It was like that originally, and you did actually vote for a Leicester win but I changed it after.

nick gould

Wanna see Torreia put a serious hurting on that P***k Vardy. Not career ending, mind ya, but game ending and early ....COYG
Xhaka is the man for you. He doesn’t tackle he kicks asss and is not injury prone. Torreira May come up the worst against Vardy.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Why are we playing this game on a Monday when we have a Europa League match on Thursday? Maybe on the positive, we may see more academy players on Thursday.
Doubt it. Sporting Lisbon away is the hardest match we will play in the group IMO. Expect a strong team.

gkoat

Doubt it. Sporting Lisbon away is the hardest match we will play in the group IMO. Expect a strong team.
I hope you're right, but I worry Emery will rotate more. Even if we give up a result we just have to beat them at home. Again I hope you're right but you do sometimes see teams strategically rotate heavily their toughest group stage game.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I hope you're right, but I worry Emery will rotate more. Even if we give up a result we just have to beat them at home. Again I hope you're right but you do sometimes see teams strategically rotate heavily their toughest group stage game.

I don't think we need worry about Emery's team selection, he's put out a strong team in every game so far, even the Carabao Cup was a strong team, if it wasn't we'd have probably gone out. I think Thurs will be our best 11, he wont mess around with the EL. The one game where we will see the likes of Elneny, Lichsteiner, Kola etc is Blackpool so we can rest for Liverpool.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm almost pleased we have such a heavy schedule coming, not seeing Arsenal for over 2 weeks, especially when we are doing well, has been tough. I need my overdose!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I don't think we need worry about Emery's team selection, he's put out a strong team in every game so far, even the Carabao Cup was a strong team, if it wasn't we'd have probably gone out. I think Thurs will be our best 11, he wont mess around with the EL. The one game where we will see the likes of Elneny, Lichsteiner, Kola etc is Blackpool so we can rest for Liverpool.

Isn’t the worry that we’ll suffer injuries from using senior players too much during a heavy schedule. Emery hasn’t experienced an English league season before with 4 competitions, I’m slightly worried he’s underestimating how brutal it’s gonna get in the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom