• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | October 22nd | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who Would Win In A Fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If you've ever stood for an hour in the pouring rain walking past Arsenal tube in order to double back you'll know why they leave early.

I catch the bus!
I always pass the queues at the Arsenal and walk on to Finsbury Park tube station. It’s a bracing walk in the rain, very enjoyable.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I always pass the queues at the Arsenal and walk on to Finsbury Park tube station. It’s a bracing walk in the rain, very enjoyable.
I'm not sure the fans who've never been realise how we were shafted by Transport for London etc when the new stadium was built.

There were huge queues at the Arsenal tube even in the Highbury days so with the extra 20,000+ capacity we were promised a new station. Instead what we got was Holloway Road station closing an hour before and after every game and Drayton Park railway station closed throughout on match days! When what should be happening (at the least) is Holloway Road staying open with staff controlling access to the station (problem is it only has two smallish lifts) which can be done and special trains running from Drayton Park to Kings Cross before and after games.

Beast Incarnate

I'm not sure the fans who've never been realise how we were shafted by Transport for London etc when the new stadium was built.

There were huge queues at the Arsenal tube even in the Highbury days so with the extra 20,000+ capacity we were promised a new station. Instead what we got was Holloway Road station closing an hour before and after every game and Drayton Park railway station closed throughout on match days! When what should be happening (at the least) is Holloway Road staying open with staff controlling access to the station (problem is it only has two smallish lifts) which can be done and special trains running from Drayton Park to Kings Cross before and after games.

For evening kick-offs, I have to leave about 10 mins before full time. If I get stuck in that horrendous queue at Highbury and Islington station, I miss the last train home from Victoria and I'm screwed.

I'd happily stay for an hour and have a beer to miss the queues otherwise.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

TameMiserableAztecant-max-1mb.gif
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I know I should just be happy with where we are, but man if we had beat Chelsea like we could have just by converting easy chances we'd be in first place!

Only City have scored more than us and I think we’ve got the best conversion rate in the league. If anything the reason we aren’t top is we still look a little too open in midfield and at the back.

Fix that and we’re on to something, because we have the weapons to hurt any team up front.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I love the way the team responds after being down. Usually you would see heads down and poor attitude, but this team is really pissed when they are down and they were toying with Leicester from that moment on.

marting

It was great to watch Arsenal and feel like it wasnt a chore. great performance in the end. Like it or not we will always give away chances, its good to see Holding and Mustafi performing consistantly, we are not seeing as many of the brain farts (holding had 1 last night) as usual and they dont seem to be as exposed as they usually are. Little Lucas has done a great job of covering the middle of the park, His also dropping in to RB when Bellerin is going forward which is giving good shape. Going forward.....Well we are a special team.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Or you could just not ogle them because they’re humans trying to do a job and you’re a normal f*cking human too?!

Just a thought

Is it lonely up there on your pedal stool? ;)

What you just said to me was, don’t look at super-hot women when you’re drunk. I’m not lying to you, that’s not gonna happen. I’m just being honest here. My mate married a barmaid he chatted up actually, they live in NZ now. Jah bless.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Does anyone notice the difference in enthusiasm after any goal compared to Emery & Wenger last year? Wenger was always just sitting down & talking quietly after a lot of goals, occasionally a fist pump but not much else. Emery in the other hand is so enthused & jumps up & down with joy, absolutely goes off haha. Then he encourages his players even more it seems, probably tells them don't stop its not game over. Thats what we need, he's the guy we needed it seems.

:lol: leave Wenger alone. The man was worn out from all the criticism and had run out of ideas.

ptrcopp

Am sorry friends, i just gotta do this before ibgo to bed.
Laca-7.5
Mikhi-6
Iwobi-9
Özil -9.5
Torreira-9.5
Xhaka-7
Bellerine-8
Mustafi-8
Holding-6
Lich-7
Leno-8
Auba-9.5
Matteo-8
Ramsey-N/A.

Top performance today guys especially in the second half. We blitzed through them like lightening! Shout out to Iwobi or is it Okocha in disguise! Torreira and the captain! That is how the second highest paid player in the PL should play! UP THE GUNNERS
Edit: Bring on the scousers
COYG

Harsh on Özil there

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Also, can someone fill me in on the tactics behind our marking on set pieces? Always seemed as though Bellerin was making Maguire and it was clearly no contest. @Toby Andrl you'll know, you're the smartest here.

I'll have to look at the game again, can't give you something on that from the top of my head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom