• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | Tuesday 7th July | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Got to fancy us for this. We've upped our game for sure and we're starting to look like a team wanting to win. You saw the way we celebrated Laca's goal vs Wolves. We'll be up for this and the other 4 after it! Same line up but with Pepe coming in.

2-0

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I reckon we will see three midfielders in this, so no 343, but maybe a 4231 or a 352.

Leicester play with Maddison and Tielemens in a 433, so I worry they would've too much time on the ball with only 2 of our players in there.

I'm really not comfortable with with playing a back 4 with our defenders, so I'd go 352:

------------Martinez------------

Mustafi-----Luiz------Kolasinac

AMN-Willock-Xhaka-Ceballos-Saka

---------Pepe------Auba-------

I would obviously rather have KT in there over Kolasinac but think he is due a rest. I also wouldn't be surprised if Pepe doesn't start.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Maddison & Chilwell both doubts which is good news unless rodgers is playing mind games

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I reckon we will see three midfielders in this, so no 343, but maybe a 4231 or a 352.

Leicester play with Maddison and Tielemens in a 433, so I worry they would've too much time on the ball with only 2 of our players in there.

I'm really not comfortable with with playing a back 4 with our defenders, so I'd go 352:

------------Martinez------------

Mustafi-----Luiz------Kolasinac

AMN-Willock-Xhaka-Ceballos-Saka

---------Pepe------Auba-------

I would obviously rather have KT in there over Kolasinac but think he is due a rest. I also wouldn't be surprised if Pepe doesn't start.
Seems a bit reactive for a home game. Think we'll stick with a 343, although can't be too drawn on a lineup. I have a sneaky feeling that Laca will start.

OSBK

Established Member
Another performance the same as wolves needed. Adama had a few chance with his pace so gotta sit deep and dont let vardy have space.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Its almost as if the people responsible for putting us in the situation are gone and we're trying to be optimistic about the new board.
:lol: The fans are still here bro and apart from Sir Chips the board hasn't changed.

Brett

If we pull this off then the rest of the season will be interesting to see, else will just be boring.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looks like neither of Özil and Guendouzi will take part of Leicester game Arteta said the situation with both haven't changed.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Cannot lose focus now, I hope Arteta has everyone as serious AF right now. Arsenal teams of old would start to show some complacency when things are going our way.

Over to you Mikel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom