• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | Tuesday 7th July | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

If we can get 3 points against Leicester than I feel European cups are in the mix again, but we have really dug ourselves a big hole to climb out off. Given how we played against Wolves I am cautiously optimistic. Looking forward to this game. Would be nice to beat this team again.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Assuming we stick with the 3-4-3 and Saka and Pepe both start, which position do we see Saka playing? Does he move Tierney to LCB because I can't see Auba not playing from the LW?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Our best performance under Emery.

The three goals we scored were all peak Wenger goals

Incidentally, Özil's only top performance in the last two years

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Another big game, another quick turnaround. A win here and we're only 6 points off Leicester who currently occupy 3rd. It's a shame there's only five games left in the season as we seem to have hit a nice bit of form, but hey ho, let's still end strong.

I'd go;

Martinez
Mustafi Luiz Kolasinac
Cedric Xhaka Ceballos Tierney
Saka Auba Pepe

Fearsome front 3. I think if Pepe was available against Wolves we would've scored a couple more goals. Leicester got their first win since the restart against a poor Palace team, but they've not looked anything close to their early season form.

Our record against Leicester at The Emirates is excellent and I feel as though that will continue. Going for a confident 3-0. Auba, Pepe and Xhaka with the goals.

COYG!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Last goal was a thing of classic beauty. Have yet to see as good of a team goal under Arteta. Surely we’re due?
You're right. Don't think we've scored a beautiful team goal under Arteta yet. We scored a few of those under Emery.

Arteta is still trying to make us solid for now. Hopefully, we'll Start seeing some Wenger-esque goal

Plutarch

Our good win against Wolves is enough to make me go overboard with optimism. This game will be a comfortable win for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom