• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | 09/04/04

Great Gunman

The latest score is: Arsenal (0) - Liverpool (1), Dear me, It' only 5mins that they scored. We will turn the match around, I guarantee that.

Come on Arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!

Right I'm off to the Mosque, see u laterz.

Andrew

Nothing at all is going right... Bloody hell. Even if we get another equaliser something else will probably go wrong.

Don't be suprised if by the end of this week we only have a one point lead.

A

Anonymous

liverpool fans takin the piss. outsingin us. our fans r an embarressment ! liverpool fans havent stopped singin

mood

We are playing well but our defence .. what the hell is wrong with our defence.!

Arsene

lehmann once again, - that 2nd goal? owne's angle was hopeless and lehmann didn't get anything on it! good keeper would save some of those - in big games - big keepers come up trump, lehmann never does!

mood

But bad defending also took part in those goals a bit. Damn, come on Gunners! BRING it on! You've lost twice this week so win this one. Don't get me disappointed once again :(

benfica

"F**k all, we're gonna win f**k all, we're gonna win f**k all...."

i've been practising the new chant we should use at newcastle, have you? :roll:

Andrew

clockend_faithful said:
liverpool fans takin the piss. outsingin us. our fans r an embarressment ! liverpool fans havent stopped singin

Yeah, it's incredible really. We might as well play our home games away!

And Arsène you are right about Lehmann, he never saves the really difficult ones. When the other team has a good chance you can just count on them to hit the target and it will be a goal. My opinion of Lehmann is dropping tremendously, as he's never been hugely tested until now and he's failing bad.

Top Bottom