• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | 09/04/04

A

Anonymous

While he is out auctually making some noise at Highbury and then beating the s**t out of a few pool suporters hopefully.
wouldnt put it past him :lol:

bobbypires

Established Member
I saw the match. Henry was fantastic. He was the best by far. Liverpool were lucky (2 goals in this match are too much). In the 2nd half I didn't see Toure and Campbell! Pires & Dennis made great assists that allowed Henry to score. And Pires goal was beautiful too: Titi-Freddie-Bobby combination was superb. But Henry's 2nd was awesome. You have to see THAT goal.
Great win and Newcastle on Sunday. I think Henry won't play. At the end of the match he was exhausted.

Ridge

the happiest thing was that i saw the crowd, which made a lot of noise to support the club. credits to every arsenal fan in highbury today. :D

Andrew

Ridge said:
the happiest thing was that i saw the crowd, which made a lot of noise to support the club. credits to every arsenal fan in highbury today. :D

Yeah, once things started going well. Before then though it was only the Liverpool fans you could here.

Senght

I love THAT Henry 2nd goal. Made a fool out of the Pool defense. Hamann or don't know who end up being tripped by his own teammate.

dsurg

This is a big big win...we may not realise it now but it (i believe) would give us the push we need goin into the last seven games...its the confidence boost we need as there are still tricky ties left..I'm absolutely delighted

Mark

Established Member
And don't forget people - a new record set today, our first ever double over Liverpool.

I think that's right isn't it?

EJub

What people must have been saying at half time.
Many words were eaten in the second half.

I would have liked to see the thrown away drafts of the articles
written for the papers. They had to start all over.

Two losses, it only took two losses for people to condemn the season.
People waited since November to give it to us. Less than loyal fans
showed their true colours.

It feels a bit better today. Let's do it again on Sunday.

bobbypires

Established Member
Arsenal players at the end of the match

3284456.jpg

tux

Glad to be making my first post on a good day. :)
I'm quietly confident that we'll win the league.

Henry is a genius.

Remember, we lost our last two games to our two main title rivals, but when we drop down to playing the mid table teams, our quality shows.

I bet Geordies are feeling a little less confident now...

Kyla

The group hug is great. I'm glad the players still think they have a lot to play for! I feared a knee-jerk reaction from the French lads.. "we will never win ze CL here, au revoir."

Mark

Established Member
Mark said:
And don't forget people - a new record set today, our first ever double over Liverpool.

I think that's right isn't it?

sorry - could anyone confirm if that's right?

We never had a good record against Liverpool but now they haven't beaten us since the FA Cup final.

Top Bottom