• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | November 3rd | KO: 17:30pm GMT|BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

fc-arsenal-gunners.jpg

latest
the_kop___the_epic_picture___kitster29_by_kitster29-d5dubua.jpg

1617_standard-bages.jpg

Well it's fair to say this is a bloody massive game at this stage in the season. This game will probably determine my thoughts on where I see this season going and probably most Arsenal fans. A win here and it puts out a massive massive statement, shows our unbeaten run wasn't just luck against rubbish teams and we can beat one of the best teams in the league, apparently.

I do reckon we can win here, usually don't have that feeling against big teams in the past but this is a different Arsenal we believe. This game will show how far we have come since Emery took over and how far we have come since the City game, I just want to see it in the players tbh, I want to see them fight for everything and prove they can become a title winning team and not some pushovers like we're always made out to be.

Hopefully Bellerin and Monreal are fit and I'd like to see Sokratis come in for Mustafi with Holding keeping his place. The rest of the team picks it's self really. Want to see Auba and Lacazette both start because we need that goal threat. Emery could do something tactically that we haven't seen yet, not sure our high defensive line will work against Liverpool.

Can't predict this one at all, could go either way but I hope it's in our favour. Wait what am I on about, I made this f*cking thread we're f*cking winning! Lets put Liverpool back in their place.

2-1 to the Arsenal

COYG.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
We need better first half than in most other matches this season or they will smash us.I doubt that our defence can stop that trio and they are just better offensive side than us.2-1 to Liverpool.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If Hector and Nacho aren't our full-backs for this game then I mightn't bother watching in all honesty. There's a good chance we'll lose either way, but it'll be massacre without those two.

HBL

Established Member
You'd think Bellerin and Monreal are the Spanish equivalent of Cafu and Carlos judging by some of the posts on here the last few days. I doubt the result will be that different with or without them.

Vantastico

We have to be on top form. Unforced errors anywhere on the pitch will be lethal against their world class counter-attacking side. If we can score a quick goal or two, or at the very least not concede early on in the game, this could be a very entertaining game. They will try and suffocate us with their press in spurts, but we have players like Mesut, Xhaka and Torreira with uncanny ability to find gaps and open up play.

I hope Emery starts with Aubameyang up front, Iwobi on the left wing and Welbeck on the right. Laca needs that angry motivation and score a retaliation goal after being subbed on. ;)

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

The one blessing in Guendouzi being suspended is surely Xhaka will return to midfield and end this left back experiment.

Tir Na Nog

You'd think Bellerin and Monreal are the Spanish equivalent of Cafu and Carlos judging by some of the posts on here the last few days. I doubt the result will be that different with or without them.

Well it's better than Grandpa Steph chasing Mane and Robertson or the Bosnian Fridge up against Salah. If those two start it's a competitive game, if they don't we could get absolutely ruined.

Let's not forget Liverpool start games from the front, we start games slow. A combination of things along with the full-back situation could mean we see a repeat of the Chelsea game when we were 2 down very early. Only Liverpool are a lot better defensively than Chelsea so are unlikely to gift us opportunities to get back into the game. Apart from City this is the team I fear the most. Both City and Pool will be in the top 5 favourites for the CL also, that's how good they are.

Tir Na Nog

Might put some serious money on a Liverpool win, they should be favourites but maybe them being away might give me decent odds? I may have 4 figures to play with, 5 figures might be a bit too risky even though I'm almost certain Liverpool are winning thsi.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Guendouzi’s gonna be banned for this isn’t he?

Hopefully we can play Xhaka with Torreira and Ramsey off the bench later on if we’re chasing.

Don’t fancy Xhaka up against Salah at left back tbh.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Might put some serious money on a Liverpool win, they should be favourites but maybe them being away might give me decent odds? I may have 4 figures to play with, 5 figures might be a bit too risky even though I'm almost certain Liverpool are winning thsi.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
First big test of the season (City and Chelsea were before we had a decent idea of Emery’s philosophy and ideal squad). Will be a huge indicator of where we stand, if we’re potential contenders or pretenders.

We’ll have to avoid the 1st half blues, otherwise it could be game, set, and match by halftime. If we can withstand their attack til the half, I feel we’ll have a good shot. Liverpool haven’t been that great, mostly grinding out results, so if we take our chances, we can do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom