• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Wednesday July 15 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Liverpool win

Votes: 35 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
After our dismal display in our last couple of games, it's fair to say that most Arsenal fans won't be looking forward to this fixture with any glee.

We are facing arguably the most lethal attack in Europe with a defence that is considered by many as our worst for the last two decades. Liverpool may have won the league already but they'll be itching to give us drubbing to avenge their 4-0 defeat to City.

It's fair to say that the battle between Luiz-mustafi-kolasinac vs Salah-Mane-Firminho is the stuff of memes.

Predicted line up

1815523_Arsenal.jpg

Match prediction: Arsenal 0-3 Liverpool

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I expect a valiant performance, nothing left to play for now and we are the underdogs.

Dont be surprised if we win this and the next two thereafter.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think we should play Tierney as extra CB and Niles as LWB had enough of kola its like playing with 10 men
AMN is the only player in our squad who I’d back to play well in this game, doesn’t care who he plays, just balls out.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'd be surprised if Laca started again - played 90 and looked beat after 70. Then again, no Eddie so there's that.

AMN is the only player in our squad who I’d back to play well in this game, doesn’t care who he plays, just balls out.
AMN likes a big game, usually turns up in them (bar Baku).

I'd like to see that combo of Tierney LCB and AMN LWB with Saka-Auba-Pepe or possibly Saka-Auba-Nelson.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Don't think I'll bother watching this. Was seriously considering not watching the one today but had nothing better to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom