• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Man City | 02/04/2017| 16:00 GMT | Sky Sports 1

How will Arsenal let us down on Sunday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Im sorry but I can't take any more of this f*cking international break, reading the Alli vs Özil thread broke something in me I didn't even know existed.

So let's look to Sunday and speculate endlessly on what XI Arsène will pick to bring more misery and sadness into our already terrible lives.

We shuffle from home to work and back again wondering why three years ago Ramsey was outperforming the likes of Vidal and Modric but now looks incapable of controlling a football. Or why every member of our back four can't defend. Or how our goalkeeper is so poor in the air an opposition corner seems to have a 50/50 chance of being a goal. Or why Özil has decided to check out of our season in February. Or how after five years we've all come down with Stockholm syndrome and are actually excited to see Giroud start.

So get ready for another thrilling conclusion to an Arsenal season with lots of new exciting questions to be answered like...

Will we manage to somehow finish below Everton?

Will Wenger decide to stay for the good of AFTV so they can rake in more subscribers?

Which out of form City player will kick start their season against us?

And so on into the warm embrace of insanity...

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I can't predict a score, but this is how I will watching.

200.gif

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Koscielny, Giroud, Alexis, Özil, Bellerin, Ramsey, Holding, Monreal, Ospina and the Ox will all have to be rested following their strenuous efforts on international duty if Wenger's past reasoning prevails

we'll be struggling to find an eleven at all

10-0 city

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'm coming back from holiday just in time to watch this match - arriving home Sat for the Sun kick off - which should be enough of a knock to bring me back down to reality after a heavenly 3 weeks. Lucky that.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
I'm coming back from holiday just in time to watch this match - arriving home Sat for the Sun kick off - which should be enough of a knock to bring me back down to reality after a heavenly 3 weeks. Lucky that.

Wenger maintaining his record as your buzzkill. ;)

Impact

Established Member
A spirited 2-2 draw after a game dominated by City, where we fail to hold onto the lead after entering into the final 20 minutes ahead.

KingVerse

We haven't played in a while and we lack sharpness...I'd rather the international break kept going, at least my team over there is playing with passion and winning games.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool will have played THREE games more than us before this game.

The PL is a joke.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
We're in bad form and I'm not confident per se, but Citeh is the one 'big' club I fancy us against. Their 2-1 win over us was fraudulent tbh, we took our foot off the gas at 1-0 and both their goals stood incorrectly.

There will be space and there will be opportunities, hopefully the change of scenery over the last week refreshed the boys a bit. Back to the serious business.

Ospina
Bellerin Kos Mus Nacho
Ramsey Xhaka
Walcott Özil Iwobi
Alexis
3-1 to Arsenal, Alexis, Özil and Walcott with the goals. Sane for them. COME ON THE BOOOYYYSSSS!!

Last edited:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Some 1-1 draw.We didn't play a lot of EPL football in last month but we are so off form.If we don't win this one,think our race for top 4 is all but over.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Normally I would fancy us against City, but I honestly don't know anymore. Somehow we just seem lost as a team lately. No fire, no commitment. Last game against West Brom was just bloody awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom