• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester City | 01/02/04

flotz

yes!!we win ...it seems to be a fantastic goal cant wait to see him!!
thierry le fantastic!

Lukazan

Established Member
What a goal. Absolute magic.

And Reyes... fook me.. he looks awesome... very fast and he was unlucky not to score.

KoLo28

2-1 to the gunners!!! first goal was an own goal, the 2nd and absolute crack from henry, about 20yards out straight into the top corner... then it was like old trafford all over again when anelka pulled one back and cole refused to give him the ball, anelka retaliated and start a brawl, anelka sent off and cole given a yellow... before this reyes was introduced and looked promising :) overall an entertaining match that takes Arsenal back to the top of the premiership, well done lads.

Kyla

What the hell happened b/w Ashely and Anelka? Was it Anelka who instigated the situtation? Somehow I think that a disciplinary review will be in order, AGAIN. That's the last thing we need.

PS: Reyes- look forward to seeing him play for a lot longer than 20 mins. Could have got a goal but for James. Well done son!

orion

Not a vintage peformance, but the conditions very pretty horrific. Some good moves early on and after Reyes came on at 70th, he shared some nice touches with Henry and Pires, when they get to do that regulary, it will be something really awesome. :D

A

Anonymous

See you was at it again!!

The FA will want to talk to Wenger i think. ;D .

orion

Kyla said:
What the hell happened b/w Ashely and Anelka? Was it Anelka who instigated the situtation? Somehow I think that a disciplinary review will be in order, AGAIN. That's the last thing we need.

PS: Reyes- look forward to seeing him play for a lot longer than 20 mins. Could have got a goal but for James. Well done son!

Cole was not giving Anelka the ball right after he'd scored and after a tussle Anelka grapped Cole's head with both hands, it might have looked bad, but actually after the situation had cooled, Cole and Anelka were almost having a laugh about it and Cole was not happy to see Anelka shows the red card.

KoLo28

anelka scored and cole quickly ran into the net and got the ball anelka wanted it but he wouldn't give it so he grabbed his head and pushed it and then it all broke loose... edu was lucky not to be booked or sent of for retaliating

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bet you that Arsenal will be put under the Hammar by FA
It then be excuse for FA to do something nasty to us

Kyla

Reyes headbutting? Lol. Not a funny matter but my word, he's already in the thick of it. I can hear the FA harking!!!

Gunner4life09

but its not really cole's fault. he just wanted 2 get on with the match fast but anelka grabed cole's head and shoved it. Reyes' incident was funny that man city player was almost 2 times his size.

orion

Natnat said:
Bet you that Arsenal will be put under the Hammar by FA
It then be excuse for FA to do something nasty to us

Don't think there was much in it so there's nothing to worry about, even if they were to investigate, which I doubt, there was nothing to suggest further action in terms of punishments, Anelka got the red and Cole yellow that's all in it.

Did not like Tarnat's provocation on Reyes, but it was nice to see Reyes stand his ground, he will not be intimidated by the challange of Premiership football.

patrick42uk

Established Member
what is reallygoing to piss me off is the fact that the media will say reyes should have been sent off. i can gurantee you that no-one will focus on the fact that tarnat, with the ball out of play, pushed and kicked reyes. Thats the problem with the priemership, its the reaction that gets punished but never its cause.

esjvpc

btw, i really feel regreted that Reyes can't score tonight, especially the first shot blocked by the defender, judging the power and angle, his first time shooting seems quite promising, and the second one was indeed well blocked by james.

interesting though both are right foot shots, seems he can score with right & left, its nice, can't wait to see him play more in the 2nd leg with Boro.

:) :)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom