• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester City | 17/04/07

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
marco said:
and what about the years when he was underpaid relativewise to performance?

I, personally, don't think that the word "underpaid" should ever be used when talking about a Premiership footballer.

And leave the squabbling with Viper out, please.

marco

RocktheCasbah said:
marco said:

I, personally, don't think that the word "underpaid" should ever be used when talking about a Premiership footballer.

i meant underpaid relative wise of course..

viper- insulted not me

Viper

Established Member
marco said:
RocktheCasbah said:
marco said:

i meant underpaid relative wise of course..

viper- insulted not me
Nah. You insulted me by asking me whether I was 'scouse'.

I just told you to shut up. Hardly an insult, is it?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
albakos said:
3:1 for us
Cesc, Gallas, Baptista

Not bad heh? :)

Look at my pre-match prediction on page 4 of this thread.

Val.

invisibleman18

Established Member
Alfonso said:
invisibleman18 said:
Asterix said:
That's bloody disgraceful. You just don't do that sort of thing, especially as the team needs to ride a wave of confidence to the end of the season.

Quoted for truth.
As s**t as he has been, booing one of your own players is pretty poor. By all means, boo him if he comes back to the Emirates as a Madrid player sometime in the future. But to boo someone in an Arsenal shirt, regardless of how crap they might have been in recent games is just not on.

Couple of my mates went to the game, they told me he did not get booed. They were chanting Beaast. I dont know if that sounds like booing or not.

Oh. Well that's better than booing then. It sounded like booing on TV, that's why I asked.

thegame24

Established Member
i didnt think they were boos either

its not beast

its like the kanuuuuuuu

more of a beast sound like big tones but continuous instead of pausing

Noted

Its not booing at all. Its Beeeeeeeeeeeeeast or BEAST BEAST BEAST BEAST which could sound like boos. No one was booing him at all.

KingReyes

Established Member
Just saw the highlights on ATVO.

Loved the tackles Diaby put in including the one that lead to the goal. Shame he came off injured.

As usual we give away a goal with their only chance, the defending at times is childish. What was Toure doing for their goal? He also looked clumbsy for the Samaras chance and Eboue looked shaky in defense also.

Well done to Rozza and Cesc doing their best "london bus" impersonations where either none come or two or more come after each other.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom